Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with Colin Cowherd's firing from ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post

Based on what he said or do you not like him personally?

you think im gonna like a kobe bashing, lebron/brady apologist?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Meh, he was on his way out anyway, add in some kind of controversy over fucking baseball and the DR, and there you go.

Like Colin or not (I did), at least he had opinions on shit, and for the most part from what I heard, actually backed minorities in sports more then he criticized them. Sure he could go on some dumbass rants at times.

ESPN is going to be filled with nothing but a bunch of Mike & Mike type goofballs soon who have nothing at all to say, or all out fuck face trolls like Skip and Stephen A.

Pretty much done with the "talent" over there.

Score only.

he was on his way out...he was going to FOX and this was ESPN's way of keeping it 'classy'

Comment

I think it's just a promotional ploy by espn since he was leaving... Might as well can him and ruin his rep as he goes to rival foxsports..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I think it's just a promotional ploy by espn since he was leaving... Might as well can him and ruin his rep as he goes to rival foxsports..

that's what it absolutely was...it was hush hush when Stephen A. Smith got into trouble...same as with their other personalities...but this was someone on their way out

Comment

He was leaving any way , I'm a big fan , a good radio host who wants ratings

Comment

I never liked Colin Coherd and think he's one of those people who likes to hear himself talk. Saying that I do agree with him that we are getting to PC in this country.

I don't like the way he made himself out to be the victim, and should have understood you can't insinuate that an entire country is stupid, and that's what it sounded like.

I don't think he should have been fired, and I believe when we live in a country where comedians are now having to apologize, it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

**** the arrogant rich prick

Comment

He has a hard on for Tom Brady and Big market teams.

Comment

I'm a fan, I'll follow him if fox still accepts him into that family. ESPN Radio is seriously getting lame. Out here in oc, you got max & marcellous(lame), Coop & this other guy just can't remember his name which is a good show and my favorite Mason and Ireland. Outside of them, there's no one to really listen to on the drive home or to work.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      I'm a fan, I'll follow him if fox still accepts him into that family. ESPN Radio is seriously getting lame. Out here in oc, you got max & marcellous(lame), Coop & this other guy just can't remember his name which is a good show and my favorite Mason and Ireland. Outside of them, there's no one to really listen to on the drive home or to work.

i dont mind Max & Marcellus because Max talks boxing sometimes...the worst one is the Petros and Money show

Comment

Working...
                      X