Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attribute for attribute, Pacquiao is more physically gifted than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is the Best. Period. He did not get KTFO by marquez. He Whooped Marquez.

Comment

• You know how whenever Pac gets stuck with a good one he claps his hands together in frustration? What do you think will happen when he starts getting potshotted to death by the half-a-foot longer Floyd Mayweather Jr? Attributes go right out the window when you consider how much a spoiler baby Floyd can be...

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Floyd would get koed by that shot Pac took from Marquez or maybe even die but since he either weight cheated or gloves cheated his opponents I don't think so. Pac gave Oscar the worst beating and retired him for good while your boy fought like a biatch and almost lost. If you think prime Oscar would have killed Pac what do think he would do to your girl?
        Lmfao, thats the best u got, boy? I dont have a girl, I have a wife. Lets see, Floyd whooped Marquez!! Regardless of how u look at pac vs Marquez he struggled every time. Hell I like Pac more then Floyd but Pac struggles with true A class boxers, Morales, Marquez, just 2 what about his other losses.
        Floyd faced a passing the touch Oscar. Pac fought as always in fights he thinks he needs advantage CW!!!!!! and well passed prime on fight night 144 pound drained Oscar. Floyd faced a 154 leaving his prime Oscar.
        Again unless they fight we don't know but I can tell u when Floyd catches his azz with a right all nite, I put the smart money on Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          I agree .
          I agree. Floyds doesn't like taking risks. We all know health first.

Comment

• Mayweather beats pacquiao via self preservation. Cmon mang...

Comment

• Fortunately for all the Mayweather dickriders and nuthuggers, there's a good chance he has Pacquiao beat from the waste down to the upper thigh.

Comment

• D
                Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                Lmfao, thats the best u got, boy? I dont have a girl, I have a wife. Lets see, Floyd whooped Marquez!! Regardless of how u look at pac vs Marquez he struggled every time. Hell I like Pac more then Floyd but Pac struggles with true A class boxers, Morales, Marquez, just 2 what about his other losses.
                Floyd faced a passing the touch Oscar. Pac fought as always in fights he thinks he needs advantage CW!!!!!! and well passed prime on fight night 144 pound drained Oscar. Floyd faced a 154 leaving his prime Oscar.
                Again unless they fight we don't know but I can tell u when Floyd catches his azz with a right all nite, I put the smart money on Floyd.
                Your boy Floyd is a biatch and a coward so we can just call him your little girl. He said he will never weight drain his opponent by asking a catchweight then his very next fight he weight drained Canelo in a catchweight fight. LMAO! How about the Marquez fight? He lured lightweight Marquez to fight a catchweight fight at welterweight then Floyd came overweight. LOL! How about when he sucker punched Ortiz to his victory? I almost forgot his new boxing crusade is to ban horse padded gloves and forced Madaina to wear tickling softy pillow gloves then robbed to his clear victory. That's how your girl won his fights even before he climbs to the ring.

Most probably your girl will fake his retirement again than to give Madaina a rematch just like an old past prime Oscar beat his ass.
                Last edited by straightleft; 05-29-2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• I agree that Pacquiao is the more athletically gifted of the two fighters. Outside of having the faster hands, feet and punching power, he is the more physically sound of the two as well.

From a physical standpoint, Mayweather is somewhat limited by his unhealthy hands which is getting progressively worse as his career advances. It is perhaps his biggest handicap and weakness in his overall game; Which is why he relies so heavily on skill and defense.

His hands are so tender and brittle to the point, where he cannot throw enough punches: Like combination punches or punches in bunches. In addition, he doesn't throw punches nearly hard enough for power due to those damaged hands.

Nowadays he is mostly resigned to winning fights on points as opposed to knockouts by throwing counters, potshots and single punches at a time with not a lot of sting on them. Which is perhaps why he prefers the Grant gloves as opposed to the puncher's gloves because of the added padding it provides for him in order to protect those hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    I seen him took a beating from a ...... despite from a guy forced to wear a sparring gloves.

Floyd won the fight

but I did happen to see this

and this

and this

and this

Comment

Working...
                    X