Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when it says you are on this users ignore list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What does it mean when it says you are on this users ignore list?

How do you ignore people? Please help me....

I think I upset a poster very dear to my heart.

was he mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      was he mexican?
      No... Some gay little Englishmen. I'd rather not give out names.

Comment

Is this the Thunderdome now?

I can't get a take on this kid (yes, it's me he's talking about)... one day he's being quite friendly, the next he's bitching. It's some serious passive-aggressive crap he's got going on there. So I couldn't be bothered with it.

Just for the record, I put him on ignore about a week ago now... him being a little ***** today was just a coincidence.. and also proof of what a good idea it was.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I can't get a take on this kid (yes, it's me he's talking about)... one day he's being quite friendly, the next he's bitching. It's some serious passive-aggressive crap he's got going on there. So I couldn't be bothered with it.

Just for the record, I put him on ignore about a week ago now... him being a little ***** today was just a coincidence.. and also proof of what a good idea it was.
          I would wear an ignore from you like a badge of honor. Im very proud of the fact that Bill Maher blocked me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            I would wear an ignore from you like a badge of honor. Im very proud of the fact that Bill Maher blocked me on twitter.
            I could never ignore you, love.

Comment

I don't even dislike you. I just find it very easy to rile you up with pro American talk, and I can't resist.

I even made a thread like you. I want to be just like you. I love you. Babe.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=632853

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                How do you ignore people? Please help me....

I think I upset a poster very dear to my heart.
                Most likely you owned them and they fear you now.

Consider it a badge of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

you sting people when u put them on ignore, causing feels

Comment

Anorak ignored me once upon a time. I think after I messaged him or something, he took me off. I thought it was funny. We've since found common ground on a few things.

Comment

Working...
                    X