Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on his recent comments is Floyd ducking Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on his recent comments is Floyd ducking Manny?

Just wondering how the boxing public perceives the happenings around Floyd VS Manny. Vote yes or no, you can get into why if you want with a reply. Just trying to get a general head count though.
    Yes
    85.61%
    No
    14.39%

right now arum and pac say they want the fight. arum might be lying but thats what he saids. floyd said he don't want the fight. so it's pretty obvious. i don't know how you can spin it any other way.

Comment

the most legit reason why the fight would not materialize. mayweather should've said it from the get go. they've (TR and GBP) both used each other to promote the top fighters in their stable, which is all good..the criticism floyd gets is from the extreme contradictions he'd said over the past years and how he delivered it.

i specially cant forget the racist/stereotyping rant he said. he is not someone who is just about to break the scene or someone who is about to rise at the top that needs that push to self-promote. he is an established icon that threw slurs and demeaning words to downgrade a fighter which from the beginning, he never had an intention to do business with.

i wouldnt be surprised if these latest interviews will be added to the list of contradictions he made.

Comment

Nope. One moving forward the other moving back. Fight was there but its not anymore. Oh well time to move on

Comment

If you guys still say he is ducking PAc you are either Autistic or 12.

I'm kidding but still, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't

Comment

When was the last time Floyd said the opponent can have his belt?

Lol at the poll

Comment

Originally posted by bodyshots View Post
              Just wondering how the boxing public perceives the happenings around Floyd VS Manny. Vote yes or no, you can get into why if you want with a reply. Just trying to get a general head count though.
              If you wanted an accurate perception of the publics opinion then you made a mistake making a poll on NSB. Alts are allowed, and so is trolling here, a poll of 100 votes means about 30 people actually voted.

If you were just looking for entertainment however, you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

How people can say no he isnt is beyond me.

Mayweather is all about the Easy Money! why not just put Pacquaio out of his misery and Bank the hardest you can possibly bank in one fight?
                Last edited by ElChino; 12-20-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Yes, For whatever reason he has avoided Pacquiao since the beginning. He never intended to fight him at any time but he tried to make it look like Pacquiao was avoiding him. Anyone who thinks that 40million offer was serious has no idea how big fights are made. They damn sure aren't made in a quick phone call between the fighters. No matter what Pacquiao did Mayweather would have put up another road block. He might be able to easily beat Pacquiao but he has a mental block against fighting Pacquiao and Arum has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Mayweather is absolutely ridiculous. De La Hoya made the fight with Pacquiao and Mayweather easily. Pacquiao had many fights against golden boy fighters with ease before as well. And what was the difficulty in making the De La Hoya vs Mayweather 2 rematch?...Mayweather! He "retired"

Whats the reason for Golden boy and Top Rank beefing?...Mayweather!
                    Whats the reason for HBO & Showtime beefing?...Mayweather!
                    Its all his god damn fault why there's a division. He is really the next piece of >>> i hope gets KDd, loses or KOd after all his b.s. antcis. i wouldnt even mind it if Khan does a 3x Hail Mary ko punch

Comment

Working...
                    X