Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting round Hagler-Hearns I or Ward-Gatti I?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More exciting round Hagler-Hearns I or Ward-Gatti I?

or

Which round was more exciting?
    Hagler-Hearns
    80.00%
    Gatti-Ward
    20.00%

Hagler-Hearns anyday, 2 of the best fighters in that weight area going to a historic war

Comment

easily hagler/hearns. to have two giants of the sport standing toe to toe throwing down tooth and nail, nothing like it.

gatti and ward was a hell of a round but it falls far short to the stature of hagler/hearns............Rockin'

Comment

"The War", no question. Absolute craziness. Top guys don't fight like that anymore.

Comment

ya i agree hagler-hearns was much better skill level but the heart showed in Gatti-Ward after 9 rounds of that is pretty amazing

Comment

Of course,you gotta go with Marvelous/Hearns.This maybe the best opening round ever for that big a fight,period.

But thank you for the trilogy,Gatti and Ward.

Comment

Ward/Gatti. Hearns and Hags were too tough to make it as dramatic. Like Mosley/Oscar 1 in round 12, too iron chinned.

Comment

They are both great.

If you want to pick meaningful bout that has to go to Hagler Hearns because of the stature of the bout, the ranking of both guys, both top level, both hated each other, both delivered on fight and it lived up to the mega fight hype.

Comment

Working...
                X