Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to see these closet racists get so emotional over EVERYTHING related to Amir Khan lol.

Comment

Amir Khan is the most talked about fighter in boxing

Comment

Yeah, and then you got knocked the **** out. So what's the point in saying that? lol

Comment

yep kahn was picking garcia apart, busting and cutting his face up in just a few rounds. if khan ever gets smart and learns to protect his chin he would easily beat garcia tbh even garcia's little fan club knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
            yep kahn was picking garcia apart, busting and cutting his face up in just a few rounds. if khan ever gets smart and learns to protect his chin he would easily beat garcia tbh even garcia's little fan club knows this.
            wrong. danny has always been a slow start and he was begining to start landing his own shot.s he also landed tons of body shots on khan.

khan has a low boxing IQ, which is why he talks the way he does. garcia would KO him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              All roads lead to King khan! Praise Amir!!1

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                wrong. danny has always been a slow start and he was begining to start landing his own shot.s he also landed tons of body shots on khan.

khan has a low boxing IQ, which is why he talks the way he does. garcia would KO him again.
                yeah bro we all know khan is dumb which is why I said if he had a brain he would win easy. Garcia is a flat footed has no head movement and cuts easy all he really does is through the left hook in the exchange, he has no jab no strait right just hooks...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  God all fcukin' mighty, does this guy shut up talking utter ****?

I can't wait until he gets knocked again.
                  This. ^ I Used to be a big fan of Khan, but even after he gets knocked the f*** out he still can't keep his mouth closed.

"I was winning the race!" (Until I crashed.)

"I was getting away from the cops!" (Until they caught me.)

You won the first 2 rounds, not like you'd dominated him for 11 and then got knocked out in round 12.

Learn to be a little more discreet and you may earn peoples respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Haha, I think your right about that one brother.

I'm not a fan of the guy, I used to dislike him quite a bit, but these are the type of things you want a fighter to be saying. Is he supposed to not be confident, not believe in his abilities? Every fighter HAS to decide on the reason they lost if they indeed do lose, otherwise he will fight scared and lose fights he shouldn't. Calm it down with the hating.

Problem with saying you were winning until you lost though, there are no moral victories column of your record.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for as it may come true.
                      I watched the Molina fight last night and was not impressed with Khan's performance. There was no power behind his shots and he looked like he was fighting a midget 2 weight classes below him. Molina was game enough but had no fire power but enough to mark up Khan .If Garcia was in there he would have landed meaningful shots would have walked through Khan's punches and beat him up.
                      I think Khan Garcia 2 is going to happen. Both camps seem to be making the right noises. I don't see Khan changing enough under Hunter to see a different overall outcome. I see Khan lasting longer but not getting on top quite as much early as Garcia now has his number and is confident he can beat him.
                      But as for Garcia was easier work than Molina who does he think he is kidding?

Comment

Working...
                      X