Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero: Unless Manny Deathly Afraid of Mayweathe, He'd Taken the Test by Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I see the phrase "blood draining", I know it's coming from some muddy-footed villager in a hut with an internet connection.

@ "blood draining"

Comment

Gino Ros is a coward little 12 yr old who puts almost everyone on ignore. I must have criticize some fighter he worships the penis of because I don't remember having a verbal fight with him, yet I'm on ignore. That means he is a b$$^# because he hates other peoples opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
        But Floyd will be taking the same test so whats the problem?
        Your flawed logic. Pac already agreed to the test so what is your point? My point is..Torecampo, Singsurat and Morales didn't not ask OST but still beat Pac. Floyd can't win without it.

Comment

Tards literally call him the "NEW" Pac and those losses were the "OLD" Pac but were suppose to not be suspicious he's using PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            Tards literally call him the "NEW" Pac and those losses were the "OLD" Pac but were suppose to not be suspicious he's using PEDs
            Guess who will be the "old" pac after OST?

Comment

Guerrerro just exposed himself as a lil biotch

Comment

the new pac is scared of the test the old pac wasn't but the old pac had trouble winning that's why the new pac is much smarter he just avoids doing the stuff which could bring him a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Your flawed logic. Pac already agreed to the test so what is your point? My point is..Torecampo, Singsurat and Morales didn't not ask OST but still beat Pac. Floyd can't win without it.
                  You basically just admitted that Pacquiao cannot beat Mayweather if he is forced to take comprehensive drug testing...

Comment

Working...
                  X