Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question.how the the hell did O.j Simpson get off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast2 View Post
    Yes I have no problem with that. Like I said I expect crackheads on welfare to not have the IQ to see that OJ is guilty
    How can a crackhead on welfare afford to be online talking shyt to a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      They had all the evidence in the world,i was young when it went down but reading up on it now damn,they had DNA evidence and everything,how did he get off,then lose the civil suit?
      he was a very popular black athlete that took advantage of a system & used racism in america as a get out of jail free card. Didnt you see millions of black americans that joyously celebrated his not guilty verdict?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        They had all the evidence in the world,i was young when it went down but reading up on it now damn,they had DNA evidence and everything,how did he get off,then lose the civil suit?

Mark Furman.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
          he was a very popular black athlete that took advantage of a system & used racism in america as a get out of jail free card. Didnt you see millions of black americans that joyously celebrated his not guilty verdict?
          And I was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            That theory falls down when you take into account the fact that she isn't about 17.
            Still, would she be famous now with all these reality t.v. show because she is the daughter of some high profile lawyer or is it because of her sextape made her famous? I still say OJ made the Kardashian relevant due to the fact it made the lawyers (her dad) wealthy mofo's.

Comment

His arrogance still got him in the end, which is why he is growing old in prison right now.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                And I was one of them.
                Oh well he is now broke and in jail. Like most of his kind end up

Comment

Working...
                X