Will the cavs choke again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    the rondo dickriding is going nuts
    so, lebrons dicks been ridin for 4 years already, rondo geting some well deserved attention.

yeah 19 rebounds...Like i said the ***riding is getting out of a hand

funny how people **** on lebrons shooting, but rondo is one of the worst pf shooters
    LMFAO!! idiot, rondos a pg, not a power forward.

and he doesnt need to be a great shooter when he can just blow by everyone lol, ive yet to see some shut down rondo all season.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      so, lebrons dicks been ridin for 4 years already, rondo geting some well deserved attention.

LMFAO!! idiot, rondos a pg, not a power forward.

and he doesnt need to be a great shooter when he can just blow by everyone lol, ive yet to see some shut down rondo all season.
      i know i switched it to pg, look at your keyboard the g is by the f.....no one could stop him? haha he averaged 13 points

Comment

i know i switched it to pg, look at your keyboard the g is by the f.....no one could stop him? haha he averaged 13 points
        like i jus said he's a pg, he didnt score because his job is to pass, note the 10 assists again, and he has about 53 percent scoring average, he jus chooses not to score alot, but he is doing alot of scoring in this siries.

Comment

i dont understand why people hate lebron so much...

he is clearly one of the most exciting, impressive, and explosive players of all time yet everyone just wants to see him lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            i dont understand why people hate lebron so much...

he is clearly one of the most exciting, impressive, and explosive players of all time yet everyone just wants to see him lose.
            ehhh..... average skills. he's just physically gifted.

he won't be **** 3-4 years from now when he losses it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
              ehhh..... average skills. he's just physically gifted.

he won't be **** 3-4 years from now when he losses it.
              he is still freakishly good that doesnt explain why everyone hates him

Comment

Originally posted by Dough Boy View Post
                at least peyton won once.

lebron has won jack ****.
                Yer by being a pedestrian and letting his back run the ball all night.

Comment

he gets too much press. especially for someone who hasn't won anything.

Comment

We live in the world of instant. Everybody is overhyped. That said. Lebron is the greatest athlete the league has ever seen.

Comment

there mostly kobe fans

Comment

Working...
                      X