Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round will Caveman Valero ktfo lamont peterson??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In what round will Caveman Valero ktfo lamont peterson??????

Peterson is gonna get a savage beating, I feel sorry for him.

i duno about a beating hes a prety good boxer

Comment

If Peterson got through what he did against Bradley I don't why anyone would dismiss him. Peterson is tough as nails. May not of been a great fight, but when he came forward and stated digging to the body Bradley wanted no part of it.

Comment

The Caveman's hand speed is way too much for Peterson.

Systematic beatdown with a ko around the 8th if Peterson chooses to engage.

I think it would be great to hear Peterson's grunting then sudden silence when he gets blasted.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          The Caveman's hand speed is way too much for Peterson.

Systematic beatdown with a ko around the 8th if Peterson chooses to engage.

I think it would be great to hear Peterson's grunting then sudden silence when he gets blasted.
          hand speed also work rate, the caveman throws 92 punches a round.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            hand speed also work rate, the caveman throws 92 punches a round.
            People dismiss Valero's handspeed yet I've never seen anyone, in sparring with top pros or anyone he's fought, have faster hands.

He may be clumsy at times and caveman like, but I don't see anyone beating him to the punch, and that's what really matters in the ring.

Comment

I will say in the 7th

Comment

Valero has got some really bad habits defensively but you have to deal with the fire to expose them.

He can beaten there is no question, but people get shy when they get hit trying to expose them.

I think he could ko'ed by the right guy, but it's got to be a tough tough guy who's willing to take some shots.

Comment

somewhere in rounds 3 to 6...

Comment

Working...
                  X