Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long ago did they break up..and..Is he over her already?..

Comment

If I'm going to **** a ***** and in the process **** over my friend, that ***** better be a ****ing 11/10 and that ***** in the pic is a solid 6.

Don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
        dont do it mane, speaking from personal experience, bitches with this behavior tend to have the agenda of screwing the entire group, once shes done with you, she'll move on to another one of your friends.
        ^^^[
        word upp....

Comment

Originally posted by TailorMade View Post
          Dont do it bro.... **** that... 9/10 a friend will be there for you... Once she is done with you, she will hop right on to the next dick...

**** that, dont do your boy like that....
          That's too tempting and we're not talking about a Brother's girl here. I think, all depends on how close him and his friend are (No ****).

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            she's cute and don't worry about what your friends says I hate that crap. So you can't see someone even if you're meant to be with them just cause a friend did? "don't be happy just cause your friend didn't work out with her"
            This is the reason I think the way I do about you!

Comment

Shes pretty hot but you should put your mate first IMO mate.

Comment

Hot *****, **** her. She doesn't deserve respect. Your friend will find out how slutty is that *****, and you'll maybe save his life.

Comment

rich loc would say fatty needs to stop being a fatty............just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    rich loc would say fatty needs to stop being a fatty............just sayin'

It's, fat bitches need to stop being fat bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by TailorMade View Post
                      Dont do it bro.... **** that... 9/10 a friend will be there for you... Once she is done with you, she will hop right on to the next dick...

**** that, dont do your boy like that....
                      This **** right here brother. If he is your 'boy' then you wouldn't touch it. Think about it, your friends are always there for you and are more worth to you then some slut that wants a ****...she will get what she wants then move on elsewhere man, if he's your 'boy' then dont do it, it will only cause friction if he finds out and i wouldn't trust any ***** that say they wont say nothing after you've tapped it. Think about it man

Comment

Working...
                      X