Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Of The Worst Cases Of Police Brutality I Have Ever Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt the officer will have his supporters.

That man probably left a family and children behind.

Comment

Fu(k THE Police

Comment

that cop must have played football in HS, in football terms what he did to the kid would be called a Hammer. Hitting someone and lifting them off their feet.

Fcked up video

Comment

This just in...

Wild car chase ends in beating of the ejected driver...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Police always receive bad tips without causing harm to suspects, much less causing the death of one.

That officer and precinct will be in hot water soon.
            Well in this case it was wrong, but if it were right at least the guy in a coma would have been the criminal

Comment

You guys dont know how police work.

If your a cop and you see a guy who is a possible suspect you dont walk up to them and say "hello sir how are you doing today? I think you are the suspect and i am going to arrest you for questioning"

You wouldnt last on the streets with that mentality

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                Well in this case it was wrong, but if it were right at least the guy in a coma would have been the criminal
                Even if the suspect were a wanted criminal, the officer may have likely faced charges by the family of the suspect for causing traumatic injury or even death if, that were the case..

Comment

Yeah that guy looked totally threatening also.

Some of these people defending the police in these scenarios.......I'd like you and me to be in a small unsupervised area for a little bit.

So I could **** you up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm really sick of cops doing **** like this then only getting fired. Seriously. If I did something like that, I'd be in jail for years.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      I'm really sick of cops doing **** like this then only getting fired. Seriously. If I did something like that, I'd be in jail for years.
                      So am I.

I'm sick of the idea that a shield you pin on your shirt makes you God.

Essentially above the law on a micro level. They are the immediate judge.

You realize what these fatasses had to do to be cops?

Nothing. Like run 2 miles.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X