No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be remembered as a greater fighter than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i believe pac will.

pac and floyd's performance will be told in grandest stories but history will rely on pac's awards and titles recieved and if u will compare it to mayweather, floyd is just a shadow of pac.

those who would dispute that in the future would probably be heard by few and will be labeled as jealous by many.

ridiculous? well, history are not always reliable.

JFK has also misgivings and failures yet what most people know are his greatness and achievement only.

Comment

• Mayweather and Pacquiao are both great fighters.

But in 50 years, Manny will be remembered as the greater fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Mayweather and Pacquiao are both great fighters.

But in 50 years, Manny will be remembered as the greater fighter.
        I think the winner of their fight if they do fight,will be considered the greater fighter.

Comment

• I used to think Manny had a sizable advantage but the tide has really turned from 2010 going. Part of that is Mayweather's performance against Marquez looks a lot, lot better and also because Pacquiao's wins have diminished over time. At this point, I don't know.

Comment

• Mayweather's long rest after the Hatton fight has kept him closer to his prime than Manny is.

A few years ago, Pacquiao would have won, but not now.

But Pacquiao at his peak, when Floyd was ducking him, would definitely defeat Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I used to think Manny had a sizable advantage but the tide has really turned from 2010 going. Part of that is Mayweather's performance against Marquez looks a lot, lot better and also because Pacquiao's wins have diminished over time. At this point, I don't know.
              The only thing that separates the two right now is, one has continued to be dominant in the ring while the other one hasn't, I gotta go with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Mayweather's long rest after the Hatton fight has kept him closer to his prime than Manny is.

A few years ago, Pacquiao would have won, but not now.

But Pacquiao at his peak, when Floyd was ducking him, would definitely defeat Mayweather.
                All manny had to do was agree to OSDT and the fight would've happened. I wonder how its possible for floyd to duck someone who refuses to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  The only thing that separates the two right now is, one has continued to be dominant in the ring while the other one hasn't, I gotta go with Floyd.
                  Yeah it's looking that way and I'm shocked. Manny was an ATG or at least very close to it by the time he moved up from 135. But his accomplishments above 135 just aren't as impressive anymore. And that's what hurts him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    All manny had to do was agree to OSDT and the fight would've happened. I wonder how its possible for floyd to duck someone who refuses to fight.
                    That was just an excuse for Floyd to avoid him.

Comment

• Mayweather has always been better than Pacquiao
                      Pacquiao has always been more aggressive and exciting
                      Pacquiao would never beat Mayweather,its why he refused to fight him

Comment

Working...
                      X