Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: My Father Said No Belfast, Says I'll Get Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frampton proved he's a warrior twice and you can't return the favor because of your daddy? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      How many mexicans in NYC are illegal immigrants??
      Barclay's is not in the immigration business, they just sell tickets!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        No, I didn't.

The right man won both times.

However, the loser of the first fight got to fight one state over from where he lives and trains, the other guy had to travel half way around the world, both times.

There's many advantages in being close to home, not just on fight night.
        I agree but I've seen THOUSANDS of guys win in Vegas and we're from other countries.

Comment

• Pathetic loser. Frampton comes here TWICE, yet you can't gather enough stones to go to Belfast? With neutral judges? Wow, what a puzzie.

And to you LSC fanbwaaaaaaaays... get a life. Geez, what a joke. What little respect I had for your idol is long gone now. Bad enough he fought several cans in a row. Now it's 'bbbbuuuuttt daddy says...'

PATHETIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicky View Post
            Get a grip ladies, I'm not racist in the slightest. Answering a comment that accused my fellow countrymen of short changing the visiting fighter. If somebody wants to start a negative conversation based on nationality I'll answer with the same tone. Capisci?

Don't bleat on about how Santa Cruz is fighting away from home. Vegas is ~250 (3.5hr drive) miles from LA. Frampton has travelled to America twice and and Vegas is ~5,000 (11hr flight) miles away. Vegas is much more home to LSC that it is Frampton.

The publicised verbal agreement (which both men have publicly acknowledged) which brought Frampton to Vegas in return for an Irish battle should Frampton lose. Dress it up however you like, but LSC is not doing the honourable thing now that he's avenged his loss. He wants it all on his terms. Typical American behaviour!

Comment

• Both Leo and Frampton should fight other people first then Leo should go to Belfast assuming they both win.

Comment

Working...
              X