Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Brook Getting Too Much Credit, Tried to Find a Way Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick of reading the biased crap on here from the spence fanboys the same guys that dog golovkin for fighting no one yet spence is this incredible superstar yet his best win is algieri ffs i have tried to stay fair in posts but brook gets dogged on here

i seriously hope Brook scalps this nappy haired farmers boy so i can swim in your tears

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I am extremely happy the fight is made. Still doesn't change the facts. Seems people don't like hearing the truth these days. I'm not even a spence fan, but i'm not blind to the truth. Brook's title reign is one big dissappointment up til this point

Exactly... This guy has been pro for 13 years and his biggest accomplishment is barely beating a straight forward fighting Shawn Porter? He had to hold the entire night to beat Shawn Porter? How is he even considered a top welterweight when he has yet to face one? Spence has been pro 4 years and already wants the big names. Chasing a payday is exactly what got his eye socket crushed. He also ducked Timothy Bradley a few years back. UK fans are too emotional....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyp417 View Post
        Exactly... This guy has been pro for 13 years and his biggest accomplishment is barely beating a straight forward fighting Shawn Porter? He had to hold the entire night to beat Shawn Porter? How is he even considered a top welterweight when he has yet to face one? Spence has been pro 4 years and already wants the big names. Chasing a payday is exactly what got his eye socket crushed. He also ducked Timothy Bradley a few years back. UK fans are too emotional....
        We are all not fanboys or emotionally attached, that's insulting to a lot of non biase UK boxing fans like myself. I call it like I see it and I along with a number of UK fans recognise that Brook career at 147 has been a big disappointment. That is the honest truth and me or anyone with a boxing brain would not argue otherwise. So don't group everyone in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          sick of reading the biased crap on here from the spence fanboys the same guys that dog golovkin for fighting no one yet spence is this incredible superstar yet his best win is algieri ffs i have tried to stay fair in posts but brook gets dogged on here

i seriously hope Brook scalps this nappy haired farmers boy so i can swim in your tears
          Hoping doesn't sound to confident lol. I see your over emotion yet you call Spence "fans" fanboys lol. You do realize he had to fight algieri, bundu in order to become the MANDATORY for the IBF right? He didn't hand pick those fights sir. He's been calling out the biggest names for years asking for a fight but they all say he needs to pay his dues while fighting bums Spence already knocked out, i.e Danny Garcia vs Samuel Vargas. You'll be disappointed soon.. hope you still pay attention to BOXING. I doubt you will after this fight. Most of you UK fans are not boxing fans at all... Kell has fought nothing but bums his entire career other than porter and GGG. GGG broke his face while he HELD Porter all night for the decision win. He has yet to prove himself at welterweight. BOTH fighters need this fight and im excited for it!!
          Last edited by Hyp417; 02-14-2017, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Why were people complaining about the date anyway?

There is absolutely zero reason why Spence hasn't fought again. Calum Smith has been mandatory for the WBC at 168 for 18 months he's been active albeit against some mediocre opposition.

But yeah Spence is right of course Brook and Hearn exhausted other options. From Brook and Hearns perspective he was the worst option in the smallest fight for the least money albeit for the real fans this is the best fight.

Hearn is basically going to have to promote Errol Spence too and tell the British public how good he is if he is going to actually make money on this fight. Of course he was seeing stadium fights. Not the Sheffield Arena against a dangerous, dangerous mandatory.
            Why would he take a stay busy fight knowing he was in line for a title fight? If he had taken a stay busy fight trust me Eddie Hearn would have done something slick to prolong the fight even longer after he got a contract signed. Spence did the smart thing and waited him out. Hope you don't think he was sitting on the couch waiting on brook lol. He's been in the gym non stop i assure you. Gonna be one hell of a fight in the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Lol he sounds like Kigali who said Brook would vacate and once it got made he started criticizing the date and said why even have the fight anymore. Now Spence is doing as you said. Dude probably thought Brook would vacate for real and is already feeling the pressure.
              Look at this Eunuch talking behind my back.

I'm glad the fight is getting made.

Brook got backed into a corner when Khan told him to fight Spence first THEN he'd fight him.

Props to Amir

Comment

Brook will feed Spence a chocolate brownie right hand in the 2nd and put him on the canvass!

He'll try to finish off Spence but Errol survives the bell, this will be Kell's undoing as the kid adjusts and breaks Brooks body down and stops him in the 10th in a action packed chess match fight!!I

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post

The guy in your Avi has nappy hair
                  so does Brook

What's the problem??

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Shut the fuck up Spence there's always someone else to fight jackass

It's not like you bring a lot to the table

He didn't HAVE to do shit so give him his credit for fighting a dangerous BROKE opponent

Fck outta here.
                    Spence is from TEXAS!

Why aren't you supporting your fellow TEXAN????

What's the problem Vato?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Brook is the betting favourite.

It's hard to call other fanboys when you make posts like this.
                      This fight is being considered a 50/50 fight... Yes he's favored in the UK because if Spence doesn't get a stoppage they will definitely cheat on the scorecards... if Spence doesn't stop Kell no matter if he dominates Kell or not, Kell will win a controversial decision similar to the ward fight. I think Kell brook could beat ANYONE at 147 other than spence. Truth is he hasn't fought anyone credible since he's been champion besides GGG. 13 years as a pro and he only has one name of which is credible in Shawn Porter. Spence has been pro only 4 years yet he wants the big names. I simply have chosen who i believe will win without disrespecting the fighter i believe will fall short. UK fans were not this emotional when the mando was jo jo dan, kevin, etc.. NOW that he's not the CLEAR favourite in the fight, you see the frustration in them for whatever reason. Just be happy you'll be getting a great fight that BOXING needs! 2017 is full of big fights this year im just excited lol.
                      Last edited by Hyp417; 02-14-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X