Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    Can`t take someone serious who Idolises an Emo wrist slit band like that lol.
    Emo ? Dude STP was very early nineties and they were the ones that brought 'Grunge' to stadia taking it from dingy underground clubs hence the hate at the time, they were seen as selling out.

Peculiar, what music do you listen too hip hop ? It makes me laugh when folk who listen to today's music when everything comes from the blues.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      We should make a list of all the Spence supporters so if he loses (not wishing anything on the young kid) they can't say "I knew he was trash" like they did with Broner and Russell Jr.
      they are still excusing broner, he still young doe... he needs to be dedicated doe.... he still has the talent doe....

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        You mincers are never happy

Possibly the best ww match up we've seen in years gets signed and your talking about gay bars

Pathetic
        Dude when you talk about Kell I thought it was mandatory gay shyt came up !

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Me mate Danny C says poofters travel out Grimsby because it's lowkey

I asked him why didn't he snap a selfie...he told me no cameras allowed, club policy..from my very limited knowledge of the gay scene, they prohibit cameras because there are a lot of men still in the closet.

To be hoesnt fella, i'd rather beat my roger over Skype than get a machete to the leg by a gay married man... just sayin
          Yeah yeah yeah. stop talking ****e. You seem to know a little too much about the f*ggot scene then you should. Are you sure your "mate" isn`t really you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            You don't mind seeing other fighters fluffed up

Why cry about Spence???
            Again you fruity puff, where am I crying about spence? Oh that's right i'm not, i'm just not part of the spence circle jerk. Don't you have some pom pom's to be waving for your puta roja and his upcoming fight. Just once i'd like to see you post some actual boxing shh up on here..JUST ONCE!

Comment

• It's lit.......

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                You would know about trolling considering you seem to either be unemployed or work for boxingscene. Get off my d*ck you barely literate azz-hole with your useless banter around here.
                ****ing Gelding

You don't have a d*ck to get off of....if you did ,you wouldn't be such an estrogen filled hater.

Soon as a fighter from the States is mentioned...your Eunuch ass is right there...doing what you do best....acting like a b*tch.

What do you have against American fighters???

You must be one of those Rican knee-sliders

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  and to the clowns talking about brooks sexuality, who gives a ****. If he was gay hes still more of a man than you idiots are. By all accounts hes straight anyway. some sad people on this forum smh.
                  He's got a wife and a kid

Khan fans in melt down that's all it is

Can't say he's ducking so move on to how they go out in gay bars in Manchester and have gay mates
                  Last edited by Straightener; 02-14-2017, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Great fight and great news that it is set in stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      dont know why you are grumbling. the fights been made. youre like the ghost at the feast
                      You got the wrong end, I'm ecstatic. This is two seasoned hard hitting bangers, one who's stopping guys never previously stopped and the other a tough object who isn't known as a poor boxer himself and current soon to be former title holder, the best facing the best in competitive action, why'd I be grumbling, I'm just laughing at Kell's missus defending and denying his nocturnal activities in Grimsby and on holiday.

Comment

Working...
                      X