No announcement yet.

Married Posters: how do you deal with having sex with the same female

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
    Not me bubba I don't play around on my wife. I met her 20 years ago and we've been best friends ever since. I'm old school and judge a man by how he handles his urges. If a dude tells me he's a G and all that but he runs around on his wife then I know if he can't handle something as simple as holding his nut when he swore by god he would, then I know if he's hungry enough he'll stab me in the back. Something my father taught me when I was running the streets. Nothing good comes from opening Pandora's box. You tell your wife your thinking of something new and you open the door to a host of problems. A woman's mind doesn't work like a Man's if you tell her your thinking about it, in her mind you already did.

yes..

but either you're going to cheat, or you're not. If you can easily deal with the urges, then yeah, no sense in bringing itup.

but if you're really that desperate to get some strange *****, you should just be honest. if not, and you get caught (which most likely you will eventually), then you could lose everything in a divorce (your retirement, your house, cars, kids, and of course your wife as well.)

It all depends on what type of relationship you have with your wife, and how she is. Some wouldn't mind if you just straight up said you have urges to **** some strange...

of course, if not, you have some tact when you talk to your wife about these issues - don't just be like "ay, so yeah,I wanna stick my dick in other vaginas cause yours just doesn't do it for me anymore." You say something like "I'm feeling a little bit burnt out in our relationship, babes, especially regarding sex? What about you?

again, if it's just a one-off type of urge, then most likely you're perfectly fine with just ****ing your wife, and you won't cheat. but if it's that deep, and if you don't try to fix it with your wife, or somehow address it, nothing good is going to come out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Are you loyal or do have a fuk buddy? Ive been married for two years now and lately ive been getting the urge to kick it. It would be a lie if I said I didnt miss my bachelor days. You young guys wont understand but imagine eating the same food everday.

What do you do for fun?
      I highly recommend that you don't kick it with any other girls now that you're married. Simply for the reason of if you get in that habit your marriage could fall apart real fast if you're caught, and two If you have kids then you could really lose their respect and love real quick if they blame you for tearing up the marriage with their mother. If you have to, resort to pron to get whatever adulterous thoughts you have out your system.

Comment

i got married and it was the worst years of my life. glad im out of that. i never understood why a man should get married. i mean you get there and it's just boring as fuck. with all the women around the world i'd be dead and i wouldn't still be able to bang a whole highschool full of bitches.

Comment

That's why we should all wait for matrimony before we have sex.

Who is with me?!?!

Anyone?

Comment

I've been married about 20 years.

I've never cheated on her.

Yes, you get tempted. You just keep your word to her and don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I've been married about 20 years.

I've never cheated on her.

Yes, you get tempted. You just keep your word to her and don't do it.
              Or in other words, be a man

Comment

I'm going on 9 years and I've never cheated on my wife expect with

but I honestly enjoy eating the same cheesecake everyday

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I'm going on 9 years and I've never cheated on my wife expect with

but I honestly enjoy eating the same cheesecake everyday
                  Fixed to depict reality...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Fixed to depict reality...
                    she knows about him

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      You will always miss your single days, in some fashion or another. You gotta turn your wife into the freak you need/want her to be as well as being your best friend.

You will think the grass is greener on the other side. It's rarely the case.
                      ^^^ words of wisdom

Comment

Working...
                      X