Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is an American hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an american hero, tbh, is a person where all of america wins when he wins. thats not the case here. hes certainly a north east hero.

Comment

You're not allowed to say that. He is a Trump supporter, therefore a racist, fascist, sexist, transphobic, xenophobic Islamophobe. You just said you are a fan of his which means the same is true for you. You've been reported to the PC Police, prepare to have your image smeared by the MSM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Is Brady a cnut or do people just hate him because he is so good and wins all the time?

From a casual fan perspective seems like the poster for the "All American" sporting hero, as the thread title goes.

But as I say I have limited knowledge of the sport.

So you're a fan of that cvnt Dan Carter I take it?

Comment

Best ever nfl qb, yes. Hero? He plays football for crying out loud, nothing heroic about it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            So you're a fan of that cvnt Dan Carter I take it?
            I hated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I hated him.

Yea, he's Brady then

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                an american hero, tbh, is a person where all of america wins when he wins. thats not the case here. hes certainly a north east hero.
                it sounds impossible to be an American hero now because of too many simpletons caught up in identity politics and politicizing everything. people who aren't even football fans were rooting for the falcons because it's "the blackest team in the NFL" and a win against tom brady is a win against white male oppression. it was all over twitter. i wish i was making this stupid **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  it sounds impossible to be an American hero now because of too many simpletons caught up in identity politics and politicizing everything. people who aren't even football fans were rooting for the falcons because it's "the blackest team in the NFL" and a win against tom brady is a win against white male oppression. it was all over twitter. i wish i was making this **** up.
                  phew......good thing i stay away for e-media.

its not impossible. we may have one within the next 4 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    it sounds impossible to be an American hero now because of too many simpletons caught up in identity politics and politicizing everything. people who aren't even football fans were rooting for the falcons because it's "the blackest team in the NFL" and a win against tom brady is a win against white male oppression. it was all over twitter. i wish i was making this stupid **** up.
                    You literally cannot be proud to be an American nowadays. If you are, then you are a racist pig that deserves violence directed towards you. Even the mainstream media is pushing this idea. They are willfully attempting to pit the left and the right against eachother in violent confrontations all over the country. It is absolutely sickening and I cannot believe that this flagrant push for violence against trump supporters is going on unpunished.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      phew......good thing i stay away for e-media.

its not impossible. we may have one within the next 4 yrs.
                      the donald will have to produce results that is clear for everyone to see. we have a big problem with brainwashing in this country. MSM is the #1 source of it but the #2 is our academia. these bat**** libtard professors bending and twisting reality brainwashing our kids to think like them have to be smoked out from their holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X