Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People should think about jeff lacy when they hype up Beterbiev...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Yea it's true. I'm more of a general fan of the sport than of particular fighters, but I'm not gonna fault anyone for just following one fighter...it's part of what allows fighters to earn a living.
    its an ongoing ''i told you so'' contest. either the hype job is proven to be the goods or a bum. i always hope they become the goods. the less bums the better.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      its an ongoing ''i told you so'' contest. either the hype job is proven to be the goods or a bum. i always hope they become the goods. the less bums the better.
      Exactly...it's like some people hope a prospect doesn't pan out just so some dumb opinion they had will be justified.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Exactly...it's like some people hope a prospect doesn't pan out just so some dumb opinion they had will be justified.
        while broner is an idiot, he still has a chance at redeeming himself. if he wasnt a talker, he wouldnt have been as marketable. the sport needs ''bad guys''. it generates revenue and interest.

how dull would it be if every guy touched gloves at the start of every rd........

i even hope he does well

Comment

Working...
        X