Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogba couldn't mark a trashcan if asked to.

I feel like, Liverpool is just missing a great passer of the ball in the middle. They have a dribbler in Wijnaldum and two runners (box to box) in Henderson and Can but no person who can really knock the ball around and really release their runners because Firmino is constant in danger positions and when Donkey doesn't have to dribble, even he looks dangerous on the run.

Comment

• This Pogba bloke is absolute garbage tbh

Comment

• Ibrahimovic is carrying this shite United side against not just against these scouse twats but in general all season. Manc faggot twats such as Motherducker and that other ****** who hides behind a fat Yank guise (Mr Ehrmantraut ?) used to claim Zlatan was overrated because he'd never played in the BPL, he was a donkey LOLOLOLOL yet he's dominating this shit league and carrying a shite United side.

Comment

• Liverpool sh.t the bed. Never gonna be a top top club like that.

Specially when Wijnaldum gets in on goal and basically passes it to De Gea with how soft of a shot that was.

Liverpool is fools gold. United ain't any better but the hell.

West Ham need to get better man. The top 3 are pretty convincing but this last 4 spot don't belong to any of the mancs or scouse clubs.

Comment

• Robbed.

Three things certain in life, Death, Taxes and United offside goals.

Shows how far we've come that we're able to slap ManUre about their own gaff with a reserve side tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              Ibrahimovic is carrying this shite United side against not just against these scouse twats but in general all season. Manc faggot twats such as Motherducker and that other ****** who hides behind a fat Yank guise (Mr Ehrmantraut ?) used to claim Zlatan was overrated because he'd never played in the BPL, he was a donkey LOLOLOLOL yet he's dominating this shit league and carrying a shite United side.
              Who the **** are you mate? Ibra was always poor vs English sides in the Cl.. didn't last very long at Barca and basically played the rest of his career in france/Italy (bum leagues)

He's done well this season.. but that's the thing how long has he got left? another season perhaps? I'd rather develop martial/Rashford who will be about for 10 years..

Not like Ibra is shooting us to the league title anyway

Oh and look at that fraud Pep.. 4-0 to ****ing Everton jesus will he last the full season?

Comment

• Does anyone want to go back and dig up posts from El Fenomeno telling us what a good keeper Bravo is?

That guy is probably the worst professional goalkeeper in England.

I am not even joking but has that guy ever actually made a save since he has been in England?

Claudio 'The Midget Seive' Bravo.

As a single decision in premiership management history I reckon that might actually be the worst. How tall is Bravo anyway? 4'6?

Comment

• LOL. For real though, I read somewhere that he has managed to let in 17 of the last 21 shots aimed his way. 17 of 21! He may be the worst goalkeeper in Premier League history.

Where is Fenomeno at, anyways? And that other English-Canadian transplant that was a City fan? They all vanish when Pep Guardiola is handed the keys to the kingdom and proceeds to burn it to the ground like Moyes at United.

Comment

• Pep already said they can't win the league..

This is a guy who had the best squad/team from the previous season.. IMO pelle would have won the league if City didn't disgracefully replace him mid season and disrupt everything..

He then added about 200-300m worth of talent only to give up in Jan.

Said it for years this guy is not that good.. his brand of football got found out 4 years ago and he hasn't adapted

Now i think of it this guy starts to remind me of Wenger

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      LOL. For real though, I read somewhere that he has managed to let in 17 of the last 21 shots aimed his way. 17 of 21! He may be the worst goalkeeper in Premier League history.

Where is Fenomeno at, anyways? And that other English-Canadian transplant that was a City fan? They all vanish when Pep Guardiola is handed the keys to the kingdom and proceeds to burn it to the ground like Moyes at United.
                      They've gone into hiding Just like those Spurs fans who self admittedly were ashamed of outing themselves as Spurs fans until they started playing half decent.

Tbf who can blame City fans....imagine spending over a billion pounds and still getting slapped up by relegation battlers

Comment

Working...
                      X