Wake up, you've been conned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up, you've been conned

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...492_story.html

Well... He has flipped between republican and democrat in his life, so I don't understand why people on the right are so crazy about him. Probably exclusively because he is right-wing regarding economics, because socially, he's a moderate liberal if anything.

Comment

Im bout to get up in yo ass, boy

Comment

one thing about Trump he is a gracious winner. he is considering to keep some of obamacare policies out of respect to obama after they talked. and i do believe him in this case.

Comment

LOL he's already started back peddling.

Comment

You are aware he still Gutting Obamacare, hes just keeping the pre existing conditions clause and kid til 26 or ya know the 2 clauses everyone universally like.

Also he said he wasn't gonna build the wall months ago and has been trying to back out of that but the media as they're trying to ruin him( including Washington post) won't let him off the hook.

He's already at odds with Mitch McConnell because Trump wants term limits on congressmen. Something both liberals and conservatives support.
            Last edited by Gentblue; 11-12-2016, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Where did TRUMP say ANYTHING about not building the wall?

Please - cite me ONE quote from TRUMP - not "what he speculates based on what OTHERS have said..."

That's all! THANKS!

Comment

Looks good. I agree with him keeping the preexisting condition provision but repealing the bulk. He's shaping up to be a great president already.

The article was of course negative in tone because the US media is a corrupt joke but if you ignore the childish fits of the writers and read the actual information contained, Trump is making sound decisions.

Comment

As a Trump voter, I'm very pleased. I was never interested in the wall or extreme Muslim vetting so I could care less about that. Would actually prefer if he didn't. Fixing the health care act so that it's not mandatory and not taking advantage of people like me is great. Why not make smart fixes rather than starting from scratch (which would create it's own problems)?

Sounds like he's making reasonable, intelligent moves. Bravo. This is exactly what I trusted he would do.

Comment

Working...
                  X