Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlanta's HIV RATES ARE COMPARABLE TO 3rd World Country RATES!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    For me it's a personal safety thing as well as a preference and lifestyle thing. Do I fcuk chicks that have even been with one black dude? Hell to the no. I love life too much for that.
    HEll naw no one I know mess with ******ras not cause of anything clown **** just cause we dont want to catch diseases. thats why we are the lowest rate of everything across the board we have self pride.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Funny how the correlation with Africa is nearly identical in this supposed 1st world country...hmmmm
      Africa is where Africans are. The more Africans, the more Africa you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Africa is where Africans are. The more Africans, the more Africa you get.
        Hahahahahahahaha...good point

Comment

You guys sound ridiculous. Last time I checked, charlie sheen is a white guy that ****ed more women then you can imagine and he isn't a black person.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            You guys sound ridiculous. Last time I checked, charlie sheen is a white guy that ****ed more women then you can imagine and he isn't a black person.
            why you shoot you self in the foot like that, charlie sheen been banging hoes since the early 80's and he barely contracted this last 4 years.

you blacks try that, see how you life turns out.

Blacks are fucking for the first and 2nd time out in atlanta catching aids.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
              why you shoot you self in the foot like that, charlie sheen been banging hoes since the early 80's and he barely contracted this last 4 years.

you blacks try that, see how you life turns out.

Blacks are fucking for the first and 2nd time out in atlanta catching aids.
              Welcome to Atlanta where HIV is contracted everyday!!!
              Where my crack at, who moved my pizipe???
              Can't turn my back on any, any y'all mofo's!!!

Just need one big rock right now, so I can nut up in this 2 dollar toothless ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Just need one big rock right now, so I can nut up in this 2 dollar toothless ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                  One sex addict white guy is proof that blacks don't have way higher STD rates.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Welcome to Atlanta where HIV is contracted everyday!!!
                    Where my crack at, who moved my pizipe???
                    Can't turn my back on any, any y'all mofo's!!!

lmfao homie I can tell you stories...........

we used to troll them for fun when I was a teenager.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X