Abel Sanchez just said, ''we are not after Canelo..''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel Sanchez just said, ''we are not after Canelo..''

''154-168'' easy doe.

That's not new. He's said that in at least 50 other interviews. He just wants a belt

Comment

Delete dumb hate thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        That's not new. He's said that in at least 50 other interviews. He just wants a belt
        but 154-168 easy doe. If it's not about Canelo fine. Then let Lil'G restore the order and claim the WBC to it's rightful home?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Delete dumb hate thread please.
          Fighthype is hate? Sanchez is hating?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

''154-168'' easy doe.
            I have seen you post here and there, and you have knowledge of the sport.

Why do you let everything GGG consume you? Let it go bruh....

One thing bringing this site down is, the constant negative fixation for fighters, and the fans that support them. I don't care who is right, or wrong. Who is the A side or B side. As a fan of BOXING, I just want to see the best fights get made.. Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              As a fan of BOXING, I just want to see the best fights get made.. Don't you?
              ''we are not after Canelo.'' - Sanchez

This is a discussion forum about boxing is it not?

Comment

He could have forced the WBC to give him the belt last summer and December

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  I have seen you post here and there, and you have knowledge of the sport.

Why do you let everything GGG consume you? Let it go bruh....

One thing bringing this site down is, the constant negative fixation for fighters, and the fans that support them. I don't care who is right, or wrong. Who is the A side or B side. As a fan of BOXING, I just want to see the best fights get made.. Don't you?
                  Its an obvious projection of 'fanboy' mentality. Where facts or qualified opinions don't suit an argument, they'll find others to try shift the light. Why? Its a sad case where a fan likes a fighter (or what he represents) and their brain assumes anything that they conjure up to be the 'enemy' (something that doesn't represent their world) in their simple binary brain must be discredited.

For your typical anti-Golovkin poster on here, its usually one of these cases:

Big Canelo fan
                  Huge HBO critic
                  Those that have convinced themselves that the fanboy wars of May-Pac now latch onto Golovkin (and laughably blame their counterparts for it)

I call it playground politics, and yes it also applies the other way around (those who dislike PBC etc). Its sad really, and it really does bring NSB into disrepute, when theres really some knowledgable and respectable posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Its an obvious projection of 'fanboy' mentality. Where facts or qualified opinions don't suit an argument, they'll find others to try shift the light. Why? Its a sad case where a fan likes a fighter (or what he represents) and their brain assumes anything that they conjure up to be the 'enemy' (something that doesn't represent their world) in their simple binary brain must be discredited.

For your typical anti-Golovkin poster on here, its usually one of these cases:

Big Canelo fan
                    Huge HBO critic
                    Those that have convinced themselves that the fanboy wars of May-Pac now latch onto Golovkin (and laughably blame their counterparts for it)

I call it playground politics, and yes it also applies the other way around (those who dislike PBC etc). Its sad really, and it really does bring NSB into disrepute, when theres really some knowledgable and respectable posters on here.
                    That's cool bro. I shall submit your response for advanced mental disorder research, and also Abel's statements about ''154-168'' easy and ''we are not after Canelo,'' or the fight ''will probably happen in 2018.''

Meanwhile my hopes are that Wilder KO's Povetkin for 37 wins 36 KO's. Or is it about Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X