No announcement yet.

Khan compares his chin to Froch's and Haye's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    He says he was having trouble making 147 and he's really a natural SWW. He said Froch and Haye were getting put down by journeymen when they were fighting at weights lower than what they should've been fighting. So I had to go look it up. Froch fought SMW almost his whole career and never got dropped by a journeyman. Haye got dropped in his 7th fight and didn't get dropped again until his 21st fight which was a unification title fight so it wasn't against a journeyman.

Also, whenever they were dropped they recovered well. He's out on his feet whenever he's hit flush. With the added weight maybe he'll be less vulnerable, but I'm only saying that to make FlatLine happy.

Comment

You mug he was talking about what Froch and Haye told him

I saw the video of Haye and he said the same thing, about being wobbled and hurt when he was at a lower weight, but as he moved up he has been able to take a better shot

Khan may get dropped, but 8 times out of 10 he gets up and wins.

Against Garcia he did everything you shouldnt do after getting dropped, he went toe to toe, and Danny threw everything at him, flush, looking back he should have not thrown any punch in that round and just danced around the ring, held on until he got his senses back.
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-05-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Khan is just being humble. His chin is probably better than Froch's.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Please don't bring up Pac's early losses because you look like a fool. Pac started fighting because he was homeless and got tired of eating out of garbage cans. He had to fight to live and eat. Khan has had top training since he began fighting. The best gyms. The best coaches. The best equipment. Nobody is afraid of Khan. If he was any type of threat he wouldn't be fighting Canelo. Khan fits the Canelo opponent profile. Long layoff and moving up in weight.
          Ah so it's ok for you to offer explanations for Pacquiao losing but if someone ever did the same for Khan that's just not acceptable. I see where you're going with that..

Truth is Floyd, Bradley, Marquez and Pacquiao all avoided Khan because his style was too much of a risk. I could pull up all the links and proof for the umpteenth time but can't be bothered. Too boring. It's already been proven so many times in the past that it's beyond debate and a case closed. If you want to believe otherwise, it's a free world, go for it.

Comment

****ing moron.

Comment

Is that from the deluded Amir twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                Ah so it's ok for you to offer explanations for Pacquiao losing but if someone ever did the same for Khan that's just not acceptable. I see where you're going with that..

Truth is Floyd, Bradley, Marquez and Pacquiao all avoided Khan because his style was too much of a risk. I could pull up all the links and proof for the umpteenth time but can't be bothered. Too boring. It's already been proven so many times in the past that it's beyond debate and a case closed. If you want to believe otherwise, it's a free world, go for it.
                Bruh.......NOBODY IS AFRAID OF KHAN!!!! NOBODY IS DUCKING KHAN LOL

If he presented any type of threat to Canelo they would not have chosen Khan. Look at Canelo's showcase fights since he's become a star, after the Mosley fight, and you'll see a pattern.

1. A fighter moving up in weight (Lopez)

OR

2. A fighter coming off a long layoff (Angulo, Kirkland)

Khan fits the bill for both. This is a showcase fight for Canelo. A showcase fight that they're selling as a PPV

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X