No announcement yet.

Your best advise for getting rid of FAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    1) Per gram they are not more calorie dense, per portion size usually consumed, carbs even many complex carbs are calorie dense. Its easy to consume 1000 calories of candy and still be hungry, but its alot harder to eat 1000 calories of vegetables and then eat even more. So reducing carbs is good for fat loss and not because of some fad trend but because its better to eat things that fill you up for longer and have less calories per plate sized portion.

2) You may be right about hill sprints, doing some dead lifts instead might be better, not sure, id lean towards you being right otherwise more bodybuilders would be doing hill sprints and less doing dead lifts, presumably dead lifts squats etc put on more muscle than hill sprints, probably release more hormones and increase metabolism more? Not sure. Thanks for the pointer.
    1) I can understand that point. However, I think this especially becomes a problem when you do not have some sort of diet plan in effect. Perhaps I should have added that point to my original post. You have to plan and record what you eat, preferably in advance. More advanced people will have a better sense of how much they are eating, but if you have never dieted before it would be a bad idea to wing it. The carbs themselves have no negative effects on your results and help your general performance. So in stead of choosing one or the other, I would suggest to eat both. Plan a moderate carb intake in advance and eat your veggies to fill you up. The veggies will not have a lot of calories, as you already know, so there is plenty of room to eat both. It will also make it easier to create an enjoyable diet which will ultimately make it more likely to succeed

2) You could consider these 5 basic lifts as your foundation: squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, overhead presses and bench presses. As pointed out earlier, the goal is to maintain your current level of muscle in a calorie deficit. Those exercises are what retains the muscle and strength as most of your muscles will be worked. The calorie deficit is what makes you lose the fat. Now, if you want to add hill sprints to that foundation that is fine. But do not, ever, make it a part of the foundation and switch it with one of the basic lifts.
    Last edited by Facade; 01-09-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

1) Per gram they are not more calorie dense, per portion size usually consumed, carbs even many complex carbs are calorie dense. Its easy to consume 1000 calories of candy and still be hungry, but its alot harder to eat 1000 calories of vegetables and then eat even more. So reducing carbs is good for fat loss and not because of some fad trend but because its better to eat things that fill you up for longer and have less calories per plate sized portion.

Lol you think carbs are candy? Dafuq man you are brainwashed by media thinking all carbs are bad and equal to pure sugar.
      SPOILER they re not.

You wanna know what gives your brain the alert "I´m full":

a) calorie dense food

b) Volume dens food

You wanna know why vegetables make you full? Because they are volume dense due to the water in them.

Any type of healthy carb got enough water to give you the "volume" full feeling. Rice, Potatos, fruits they all make you full with 1000 calories.

Candy not.
      Burgers not.
      Stake not.
      Sausage not.
      Eggs not.

So carbs are not only necessary for your brain, as it only can use carbs as energy soure, but also help you feel over all better and more energized while still being able to lose weight and not get hungry.

You can go the "low carb" bs route idc but this whole "carbs are bad", "carbs make you fat" is nothing but false bull****.
      Last edited by BuakawBanchamek; 01-09-2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Here science:

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74...ull#ref-list-1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?...an.+Metabolism

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7598063

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/2/317.full.pdf

Here watch this video everything about carbs in 4 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XimVTp_wc_c

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
          Lol you think carbs are candy? Dafuq man you are brainwashed by media thinking all carbs are bad and equal to pure sugar.
          SPOILER they re not.

You wanna know what gives your brain the alert "I´m full":

a) calorie dense food

b) Volume dens food

You wanna know why vegetables make you full? Because they are volume dense due to the water in them.

Any type of healthy carb got enough water to give you the "volume" full feeling. Rice, Potatos, fruits they all make you full with 1000 calories.

Candy not.
          Burgers not.
          Stake not.
          Sausage not.
          Eggs not.

So carbs are not only necessary for your brain, as it only can use carbs as energy soure, but also help you feel over all better and more energized while still being able to lose weight and not get hungry.

You can go the "low carb" bs route idc but this whole "carbs are bad", "carbs make you fat" is nothing but false bull****.

Sounds like the gluten talking bro, if you remove the gluten from your diet you will be alot less pissed off.

Comment

Sounds like the gluten talking bro, if you remove the gluten from your diet you will be alot less pissed off.

Sorry for being an a-hole but its still true.

Comment

intermittent fasting. nuff said

Comment

I agree with The most important thing is that you don't expect results immediately, it's generally a long process to lose weight without burning out and losing muscles.

Comment

I want a lower body fat percentage, I dont want to loose muscle or much hell gaining it would be fine.

I just want to get rid of this goddamn fat.

HOW?

Whats your best advice?
                  Burn more energy than you take in.

Comment

Go the trad route. Eat less and sweat more.

Suck it up princess!

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                      Simple, consume less calories than you burn in a day.

Even if you do insane work outs, if you eat more calories than you burn you will either put on muscle or fat. Control your portions, eat less than you do now while keeping the same exact work out routines and you will lose weight.
                      Although people might ***** and moan and say it's overly simplistic, this is the best answer and the most practical, effective one. If you really want to lose weight, just ****ing eat less than you are now, eat healthy and keep up hard workouts. That's all there really is to it. People want to overcomplicate it and get all fancy, but you just need to burn more energy than you take in each day. It's the only guaranteed way of losing weight.

That or become a crackhead for 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X