No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Back guys I just told her to leave, she had all the signs of a good girl, goes to school . Don't go out with her friends don't drink, well not that I know of, gets along with all my family. Ironic that she was over super protective over me . Turns out that guy had no idea I existed and they have been together 2 months.
    That's a tough one. You seem like a good person, so I hope you can bounce back. You did the right thing, though. Never trust anybody. To an extent, I learned this the hard way, as well.

Comment

You had her call the guy with you there?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You had her call the guy with you there?

Yes bro but at first he didn't know I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          Yes bro but at first he didn't know I was there.
          How did she act when you confronted her?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            That's a tough one. You seem like a good person, so I hope you can bounce back. You did the right thing, though. Never trust anybody. To an extent, I learned this the hard way, as well.
            It hurts bro but yeah I never trust girls I may sounds bitter but I never let my guard down 100percent . I always told her she didn't have a contract with me and if she wanted to cheat it was on her.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              How did she act when you confronted her?

I said is there something u Wanna tell me? She looked at me my a face of like damn I know what's coming, she just said u saw my phone hu? I said yup. She's like I love u tho I'll end it with him, you know typical stuff.

Comment

Damn our boy Dorian doing it big!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Damn our boy Dorian doing it big!
                  Lol Ouch man

Comment

Shit happens..... Fuck it though man

I know its a blow but you got a new fam here..... You'll be alright

Comment

i think somehow it might be a part of her plan to leave the phone there and get caught. some girls are like that. they don't know what to do and just let themselves get caught to go the easy way to say goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                      X