No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
    I would pay to see that fight happen! I'm rollin with Rios!
    yup, I like Danny as a person,hes not crazy, but his Dad really kills it for him, what a big Mouth MOJON in my book!
    Last edited by Toltec77; 12-06-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
      I got Rios on this one. Tougher mentally, better chin, solid jab, good inside game and relentlessness. Garcia is a one trick pony.
      So agree with this post, good point.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) is confident that he can do a real number on WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs).

Garcia returns to action on February 9th against former two-division world champion Zab Judah. Rios is being positioned for a shot at the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez winner, which may take place on April 20th.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        so rios wants the garcia's but nothing to do with bradley? very interesting.......

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          Angel would wind rios up aswell
          Rios would knock out Danny in the ring, then bit!h slap Angel on the sideline Mojon!
          Last edited by Toltec77; 12-06-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            rios' heart, chin, and will will not make him a fighter. with all those attributes, he is STILL a walking punching bag, a cab driver if you will...

theres no reason to get mad over it, i get the rios hype, i do, but lets face it, he is pure and utter shit, there is no debating about it, he is just a garbage brawler who makes lesser fighters fight his fight, and thats how he wins. when he steps up, whether its garcia or not, he will be beyond exposed, and probly never fight again
            Danny will be Exposed, can't wait because I want you to watch and see for yourself that night when Danny hits the boxing canvas hard!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
              so rios wants the garcia's but nothing to do with bradley? very interesting.......
              Bradley is in no mans land, the guy just doesn't have a fanbase. In my 50 fights I would love to see, he wouldn't appear. And besides Bradley is staying at welter. Would like Bradley v Guerrero better, a much better style matchup, and that's only if we have too see Bradley fight someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                Danny will be Exposed, can't wait because I want you to watch and see for yourself that night when Danny hits the boxing canvas hard!
                lmao stop it dude, stop it. I'm trying to finish my drink here without spittin up on my keyboard. wtf. danny exposed... by brandon fuckin rios teehee. that'll be the day. where do you get this stuff man, seriously?!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  lmao stop it dude, stop it. I'm trying to finish my drink here without spittin up on my keyboard. wtf. danny exposed... by brandon fuckin rios teehee. that'll be the day. where do you get this stuff man, seriously?!
                  Hes right. Rios will punish Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                    I got Rios on this one. Tougher mentally, better chin, solid jab, good inside game and relentlessness. Garcia is a one trick pony.
                    Yeah but Matthysse spanks that a__.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Hes right. Rios will punish Danny!
                      uh huh, and pac won his last fight with marquez

gtfo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X