No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Nice try what?? That's my point that you ignore to defend Floyd & make stuff up. Martinez going down to 154 & meeting Floyd there is not as challenging as going to 168 & fighting the best fighter in the sport. But Martinez/Floyd at 154 is simply the greatest mega fight of the last decade.

The extreme lengths that you & the rest of his fans go to to condemn the fight is ridiculous.

Fighting Ward in Wards weight class having never even tested the weight class is not a challenge, it's career suicide. You would rather see Martinez do that to protect the threat that he presents to Floyd.
    see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why you wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

Fighting Ward in Wards weight class having never even tested the weight class is not a challenge, it's career suicide.
    see how you overexaggerate when it a guy you like.

so for the record, I am a floyd fan that IS NOT condemning a floyd/sergio fight. I want to see the fight. But I am saying sergio calling floyd out is a money grab. SO I am asking BUshbaby why HE isn't upset about Sergio making a money grab, but has *****ed and moaned about floyd and manny when they do.

Can you answer that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      interesting spin and caveat to avoid the point. So it matters only if the opponennt is someone who will boost your rankings in a mythical ATG list. that makes no sense dude. Besides, people avoid fighters because styllistically a problem or are not in their business plan, sometrhing you seem to grasp when its a fighter you like but something you turn a blind eye to when its floyd.

Beating sergio at 154 would be a great addition to floyd's resume.
      Of course it makes sense, you're being disingenuous. I don't give a **** that RJJ never fought Darius M, cause this guy doesn't figure. If he'd skipped Bryant Brannon, it'd matter less than 0. But if he'd dodged Toney, that would have been a different matter.

Comment

see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why [I]you [/I]wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

so for the record, I am a floyd fan that IS NOT condemning a floyd/sergio fight. I want to see the fight. But I am saying sergio calling floyd out is a money grab. SO I am asking BUshbaby why HE isn't upset about Sergio making a money grab, but has *****ed and moaned about floyd and manny when they do.

Can you answer that?

That only makes sense if you're trying to say that Floyd is not a challenge. That's the point that you ignore again.

Are you saying that Floyd Martinez is not a challenge & that Martinez destroys Floyd at 154??

If Floyd presents no challenge, then your ******ed logic would make sense. But you're not trying to say that. Are you?? If you say, "well Floyd doesn't stand a chance & the fight is a 1 sided beatdown", then you'd have a point.

Comment

• Wow.

Dunn and bush going at it, like grizzlies, only no salmon available.

Fight's not happening, and if ever it did, Floyd toys around Martinez's overrated a$$, but that is at 154.

Comment

see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why you wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

Can you answer that?
            Gee, I wonder if it was career suicide for Mayweather to fight at '54 for the first time ever back in '07, having only weighed-in at '50 for the fight.

Some people just hate Mayweather, BD. People who believe lead hooks can only be thrown when a fighter is already on the inside fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              That only makes sense if you're trying to say that Floyd is not a challenge. That's the point that you ignore again.

Are you saying that Floyd Martinez is not a challenge & that Martinez destroys Floyd at 154??

If Floyd presents no challenge, then your ******ed logic would make sense. But you're not trying to say that. Are you?? If you say, "well Floyd doesn't stand a chance & the fight is a 1 sided beatdown", then you'd have a point.
              right bush so the fact that ward at 168 is more of a a challenge than floyd at 154 is just dismissed by you. it only counts if its no challenge. geez dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Of course it makes sense, you're being disingenuous. I don't give a **** that RJJ never fought Darius M, cause this guy doesn't figure. If he'd skipped Bryant Brannon, it'd matter less than 0. But if he'd dodged Toney, that would have been a different matter.
                thats an extreme example. how about we just go with not fighting the guy who just beat the ATG you lost to and had a signed fight for.

Comment

• Martinez knocks Mayweather out

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Good input. We know the atg ranking are subjective, and in yours ducking is not penalized, fair enough.
                    "Ducking" is subjective too.

Comment

right bush so the fact that ward at 168 is more of a a challenge than floyd at 154 is just dismissed by you. it only counts if its no challenge. geez dude.
                      More of a challenge?? No, try career suicide. Martinez gets mollywhoped by Ward. But by your standards Floyd has to be no challenge. Since the fight should be condemned. I mean since a former 154lb champ can't meet a current 154lb champ & all.

Comment

Working...
                      X