• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God. Now ditch Bradley and JMM.

Berto would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      While I do believe Pacquiao beats Cotto at any weight I think they are trying to get WAAAYYY too many advantages here. They should know Floyd offered Cotto a rematch and that Cotto does NOT need Pacquiao/Arum.

One thing I do not understand tho, why would Cotto want a bigger ring?
      If you guys would only stop, take a deep breath & really analyse the bold. If Pacman & Roach their selves believed like you & all Pacman's supporters believe that they could beat Cotto at any weight, they wouldn't continually ask for the catchweight??

I don't see how you all can continually & blatantly ignore that FACT. Because it has been proven 3 times over (literally), that team Pacman will not fight Miguel Cotto at a healthy weight (for Cotto). 3 times, 4 if I don't give the benefit of the doubt considering that team Pacman originally wanted Cotto at 143.

Comment

Good for Cotto, Pac just has the deck stacked for him in every fight it is ridiculous.

Comment

I am glad the fight did not happen but wishing Cotto good luck and saying he has the right to make his own decisions really does not sound butt hurt to me. I would love to see Pacquiao fight Marquez again and I don't think I am the only one that wants to see Marquez vs. Pacquiao 4. If he can't beat Marquez convincingly then he should retire. Pacquiao and Cotto are not champions so no tittles are at stake. It's just a fight. Pacquiao is a bigger star than Cotto. Why should he have to give Cotto his every demand? Cotto is the only one with anything to gain from the rematch since right now Pacquiao has a KO win over him.

Comment

Upset that a top fighter wouldn't bend to team Pacquiao's rules, again?

Never thought I'd see the day that I simply wanted Pac to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am glad the fight did not happen but wishing Cotto good luck and saying he has the right to make his own decisions really does not sound butt hurt to me. I would love to see Pacquiao fight Marquez again and I don't think I am the only one that wants to see Marquez vs. Pacquiao 4. If he can't beat Marquez convincingly then he should retire. Pacquiao and Cotto are not champions so no tittles are at stake. It's just a fight. Pacquiao is a bigger star than Cotto. Why should he have to give Cotto his every demand? Cotto is the only one with anything to gain from the rematch since right now Pacquiao has a KO win over him.
              Which is why Pacman keeps asking for Cotto & keeps asking for mannyweight. Which in turn makes absolutely no sense because he has nothing to gain from it. Which in turn makes perfect sense beacause Roach was on record yesterday saying that he believes stopping Cotto at a mannyweight of 150 is greater than Floyd beating Cotto at full weight, which in turn makes no sense.

Which means if Pacman has nothing to gain from it, why continually keep on asking for Cotto at a mannyweight?? I mean how hard is that to understand. Hard apparently cause Pacman supporters continue to insist that Pacman beats Cotto at anyweight when it is a fact he won't do it.

Comment

Cotto gave Pac his every demand the first time.

Would seem like a fair thing for Pac to do the same for a rematch. The first fight leaves room for debate due to the catchweight, what is the point in another one with the same problem?

Comment

Cotto by far would give pacquiao the best payday out of all three. IMo, out of all three fights, manny has little to gain from all of them, and alot to lose. Why not go for the biggest payday? Hence their interest in fighting cotto again, but ofcourse looking for every advantage they can get when they already beat the man.

With marquez, it will be a sub sized payday, and a tough fight in which manny wont look good. He doesnt have much to gain by beating marquez. No bueno for him, we just get to see a good fight.

With bradley, another sub sized payday, another tough(and imo tougher this time around) fight in which manny will look human again. He doesnt have much to gain by beating bradley...again....and has alot to lose by not looking too good.

Cotto same story, but he gets a sizeably bigger paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Which is why Pacman keeps asking for Cotto & keeps asking for mannyweight. Which in turn makes absolutely no sense because he has nothing to gain from it. Which in turn makes perfect sense beacause Roach was on record yesterday saying that he believes stopping Cotto at a mannyweight of 150 is greater than Floyd beating Cotto at full weight, which in turn makes no sense.

Which means if Pacman has nothing to gain from it, why continually keep on asking for Cotto at a mannyweight?? I mean how hard is that to understand. Hard apparently cause Pacman supporters continue to insist that Pacman beats Cotto at anyweight when it is a fact he won't do it.
                    Source?.....

Comment

cotto did the right thing i mean ....
                      MANNY BEAT THE LIVING ****T OUTTA HIM
                      why would he wana do tht again?

fuk off with ur weight excuses he was better in every aspect
                      it was ONE POUND ! he weigh in at 146 against clottey 6 months b4
                      Last edited by revs1227; 09-01-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X