No announcement yet.

Khan Is Still A Superstar: Love Him Or Hate Him, You Simply Can Not Ignore Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Khan as a star had other monetary incentives: gate, UK tv money, endorsements, etc. He gets paid far more than only his fight purse. Garcia didn't have any of that and might start getting it now.

Look how much Pac does outside of his purse with endorsements and TV rights. Floyd even gets money from hot dogs and beer sold in the stadium.

It means a lot to be a star cause you can command and earn in different ways that others can't.

Now that Morales loss to Garcia doesn't look that ban especially how competitive was he in the fight
    Like I said, if guys like Tyson and Holyfield can broke, then ANY fighter can. We can all agree that they did dumb stuff with their money, but point is, they've made more money in their sleep than Khan ever will make.

He may be a big star in the UK, fine, but Im not sure how long that will last in the U.S. He's really not THAT big of a star over here, so he may want to step it up, because Im not sure how good the comp is in the UK.

Comment

he was never a superstar, but he's still a star
      people will definitely tune in to his next fight to see how he looks
      if he were to get KO'd in the early rds again?
      then he'd probably be dismissed altogether if he didn't retire

Comment

I have to admit, I'm now a truly bit khan fan. Whenever I want to see comedy like a guy doing the chicken dance I watch his fights. If I want to see a guy get KTFO I watch his fights & look funny doing it I watch a Amir Khan fight. Khan is the new king of comedy because his fighting skills are a joke.... Hahahahaha.......... No one can't tell me khan doesn't look funny getting jis ass kicked.....

Comment

With Khan's weak chin I doubt he will be .talking about being an elite fighter again.....

Comment

Working...
          X