Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got arrested yesterday after I was thrown out of a window.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    lol this not the 80's everybody and their mama has a video Phone and surveillance Cameras are everywhere somebody would have youtubed that shit already

Someone did.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimlock!! View Post
      Yesterday I went into cooperate building looking for some job applications. I was talking to a man named Victor who was in charge of the building. He told me that I should go online and print the applications and leave the building immediately. I told him that I'm already here so let me get the apps now. Next thing you know he calls over five guys and they picked me up and carried me to the front door and through me out of the window. When the cops showed up they put me under arrest. I asked what charge? They said disturbing the peace. I was thrown out of a window how the f.uck is that disturbing the peace? When we got the station they said that I was terrorizing the building and I jumped out of the window. I wonder if you can get charged for j walking after being pushed out of a moving car.
      suck dick and die

Comment

Comment

If you think TS is ridiculous now, wait until he telling a story about having a wife. Joke, damn joke.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            If you think TS is ridiculous now, wait until he telling a story about having a wife. Joke, damn joke.
            Why would I lie about having a wife?

Comment

Working...
            X