No announcement yet.

Khan: Brandon Rios and Timothy Bradley Next 140lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: Brandon Rios and Timothy Bradley Next 140lbs

I know its been said that Khan might move up to 147lbs after Lamont Peterson fight but Khan himself and Roach have said they will stay at 140lbs for two fights:

1. Bradley this fight should have happened already but Bradley clearly had "problems" and/or did not want to fight Khan and since Bradley with Bob Arum that fight is more unlikey even though its the fight everyone has always wanted.

2. Rios, Roach wants Khan to stay at 140lb to fight Rios and I think thats a great fight and has fight of the year written all over it, I think It will be better than the Khan v Maidana fight.

After beating these two guys Khan can move up to 147lbs and fight someone like Victor Ortiz or Andre Berto or even better both.

not surprised, he needs a midget or a still target in order to look good.
    all I can say is ,remember what happen to Acosta and I think Acosta is a better fighter by miles then Khan. wonder where he got the idea of fighting still targets to boost up his fan base??? it's wild.....

Comment

I'll gain some respect for him if he fights them... but both of them are on my fave fighters list... so of course I want him to lose to both.

Comment

I would pay money to watch Khan beat Rios.

But I want someone to beat Rios at his own game; not box and move like what Khan would do.

I want a fighter like Mathysse or Maidana to stand there and go toe to toe with Rios. Either of these fights would be fireworks. Kind of like round 1 of Angulo vs Kirkland.

Comment

I don't think Rios' management would let him near Khan. I get the impression Rios himself would be happy to take the fight - he seems like the kind of guy who'd step in with King Kong - but judging on his last performance, and even adding 50% to his ability to account for the weight debacle, he'd still get his ears boxed off by Khan, and probably KO'd.

Comment

Bradley will never fight him.

Rios' team knows he isn't as good as he thinks he is. Won't happen either.

Time to move to 147. Fight Victor or Berto.

Comment

Gotta hand it to Khan, he consistently picks great opposition.

Comment

Working...
              X