• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you post?

I notice many of us here dont post all day,

post what time of the day you post and what time zone you are in

between 8am-5p central time

I'm from the Westside (Pacific time). I come in all the time, but sometimes it's dead or there are no good threads. But lately its been getting bad-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      I'm from the Westside (Pacific time). I come in all the time, but sometimes it's dead or there are no good threads. But lately its been getting bad-ass.
      Simon.

I'm usually on from 9 am- 5pm CST

Comment

I have insomnia so I'm awake the whole night.... I start posting around 7pm to like 5am. Sometimes later or earlier... pst

Comment

usually from 11pm-3ish am, CT.

Comment

am always busy mang

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I have insomnia so I'm awake the whole night.... I start posting around 7pm to like 5am. Sometimes later or earlier... pst
              damn no joke, like for real?

I knew this old guy who has this also, he would sleep by only like 1 hour a day and even at that he said he normally lays down to relax his back, not to fall sleep, I never seen him yawn

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                damn no joke, like for real?

I knew this old guy who has this also, he would sleep by only like 1 hour a day and even at that he said he normally lays down to relax his back, not to fall sleep, I never seen him yawn
                Yea, It sucks... noones ever awake in the early morning, theres not alot to do.
                I sleep... just not at night I sleep around 4-5 hours in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  insomnia is when you're awake all the time. not because you sleep all day.

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                    insomnia is when you're awake all the time. not because you sleep all day.
                    ......really? I guess I wouldn't know i've only had it all my life.

you should read up on the definition lol

Comment

Working...
                    X