No announcement yet.

Crawford-Brook is a terrible matchup.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford-Brook is a terrible matchup.

First off I rate Terence Crawford as the 2nd best P4P fighter on this planet. I’m not trying to hate on the guy.

But, Terence Crawford fighting Kell Brook is a disgraceful mismatch. Brook is completely washed and will have to absolutely kill himself to make 147, he hasn’t had a relevant win at 147 since 2014, and he hasn’t fought at the 147 limit in 3 years. This is just a simple case of Brook cashing in in whatever’s left of his name value.

Crawford should be targeting top contenders, I know a lot of the PBC guys are not exactly options but at least go and get Abdukakhorov, Besputin etc.

There are even better options within Hearn’s stable, Prograis, Vargas, Garcia etc.

I have no interest in seeing Terence Crawford annihilate a washed up guy who will have lost the fight the moment he gets on the scales.
    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 03-29-2020, 08:59 AM.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    First off I rate Terence Crawford as the 2nd best P4P fighter on this planet. I’m not trying to hate on the guy.

But, Terence Crawford fighting Kell Brook is a disgraceful mismatch. Brook is completely washed and will have to absolutely kill himself to make 147, he hasn’t had a relevant win at 147 since 2014, and he hasn’t fought at the 147 limit in 3 years. This is just a simple case of Brook cashing in in whatever’s left of his name value.

Crawford should be targeting top contenders, I know a lot of the PBC guys are not exactly options but at least go and get Abdukakhorov, Besputin etc.

There are even better options within Hearn’s stable, Prograis, Vargas, Garcia etc.

I have no interest in seeing Terence Crawford annihilate a waged up guy who will have lost the fight the moment he gets on the scales.

I get so depressed when talking about Bud
    It’s crazy and very depressing
    I rate him quite high but needs to start fighting some of the bigger names
    So fed up , I don’t know anymore if it is his fault or not but wtv
    See what I mean lol

Comment

Brook isn't prime. But Crawford resume pretty poor, that brook might be best win for crawford

Comment

At the same time, Brook would be a way more viable opponent than Crawford's last opponent (I legit can't remember his last opponent's name).

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
          At the same time, Brook would be a way more viable opponent than Crawford's last opponent (I legit can't remember his last opponent's name).
          His last opponent , mean machine , is not a terrible fighter
          Go check up on him
          Imo , he’ll be back even better

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I get so depressed when talking about Bud
            It’s crazy and very depressing
            I rate him quite high but needs to start fighting some of the bigger names
            So fed up , I don’t know anymore if it is his fault or not but wtv
            See what I mean lol
            I love watching him fight but I hate the fact he’s just constantly fighting B level guys at 147. His prime years are being wasted- he’s 33 this year which is worrying.

This supposed Brook fight won’t prove anything, it’s a complete waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Maybe in terms of name value but I’d honestly and confidently pick Kavaliauskas to stop Brook at 147.

Comment

I love watching him fight but I hate the fact he’s just constantly fighting B level guys at 147. His prime years are being wasted- he’s 33 this year which is worrying.

This supposed Brook fight won’t prove anything, it’s a complete waste of time.
                Totally agree
                I guess you understood where my frustration comes from when talking about him
                Gets my gears grinding when I think what could of been
                He really is a special fighter although he hasn’t fought big names per se
                Great fighter no matter what that jerkoff Revelated keeps on going about eye test
                Fugh , doesn’t take a genius to see he is special

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Totally agree
                  I guess you understood where my frustration comes from when talking about him
                  Gets my gears grinding when I think what could of been
                  He really is a special fighter although he hasn’t fought big names per se
                  Great fighter no matter what that jerkoff Revelated keeps on going about eye test
                  Fugh , doesn’t take a genius to see he is special
                  Yeah he’s special for sure. One of my biggest boxing regrets is not travelling up to Scotland to watch Crawford-Burns, I highly doubt I’ll get the chance to watch him over here again. If he ever fights Spence I’ve promised myself I’ll make the trip over to see that one. Got a horrible feeling it’ll be one of those fights that never happens though.

Comment

Yeah he’s special for sure. One of my biggest boxing regrets is not travelling up to Scotland to watch Crawford-Burns, I highly doubt I’ll get the chance to watch him over here again. If he ever fights Spence I’ve promised myself I’ll make the trip over to see that one. Got a horrible feeling it’ll be one of those fights that never happens though.

I also don’t think that fight will ever happen
                    Wanna see Spence fight again but I truly believe he is damaged goods

Comment

Working...
                    X