Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
    I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
    Because y’all raised him up to be something he isn’t and sh.itted on any other fighter or fan base that told you ggg wasn’t what they told you he was... now y’all see it and all we can say is we told you so

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Because y’all raised him up to be something he isn’t and sh.itted on any other fighter or fan base that told you ggg wasn’t what they told you he was... now y’all see it and all we can say is we told you so
      Wait who are you talking to?

Comment

Well, at 36-37, he outworked a prime Canelo (twice)...so if he sucks then Canelo must really suck

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
          Wait who are you talking to?
          Ok my bad not you specifically, just his fans. I used to be a ggg fan, until his die hards started talking crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Well, at 36-37, he outworked a prime Canelo (twice)...so if he sucks then Canelo must really suck
            Canelo is an all time great, ggg isn’t and and 36-37 he will never be 😂

Comment

Ok my bad not you specifically, just his fans. I used to be a ggg fan, until his die hards started talking crazy
              Ah ok ... I didn’t understand if you thought I was a GGG die hard.

I like him but I think he was a bit overrated. And Derevyanchenko beat him. I don’t follow GGG blindly. They gave him a gift in that one.

Comment

I never liked the guy, but I don't think I'm going to waste time and energy just to say negative things about him. It's too childish.

Comment

Are you new here? GGG is hated here since 2013-2014. It's xenofobia, racial hate, stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Are you new here? GGG is hated here since 2013-2014. It's xenofobia, racial hate, stupidity.
                    So why?

Because he’s not American?
                    Because he’s half white and half Asian?

Comment

Working...
                    X