Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius Drops, Batters, Stops Adam Kownacki in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Kownacki ruined his career when he refused to fight Joshua for the titles. He won`t get another chance any time soon, maybe never.

Yes, if you are finished by washed up fringe contender inside 4 rounds, you are exposed.

Nice job for Helenius, he has now some nice wins. Chisora, Teper, Kownacki. But he is no world beater anyway, he was stopped by Duhaupas and Washington.

Kownacki/Helenius/Washington/Martin/Breazeale, all these guys are pretty much the same level and can knock out each other in the future in fan friendly fights.

Helenius - Ajagba would be logical next step, since Ajagba is the fighter in progress and Helenius is past his prime.

Kownacki has some work to do and fight maybe Cojanu next..

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Run along Pollywog
      Even your name sounds like a biatch
      Keep cheering you biatch
      ...says the guy with the Thai ladyboy moniker.

LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Kownacki/Helenius/Washington/Martin/Breazeale, all these guys are pretty much the same level and can knock out each other in the future in fan friendly fights.

Helenius - Ajagba would be logical next step, since Ajagba is the fighter in progress and Helenius is past his prime.

Line em all up against Oilskin Parker and watch him outbox or outright bowl em over like skittles.

Comment

• Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          Line em all up against Oilskin Parker and watch him outbox or outright bowl em over like skittles.
          Actually I believe you. Parker is real deal, Whyte barely survived against him, he beat Ruiz..

Comment

• Originally posted by pollywog View Post
            ...says the guy with the Thai ladyboy moniker.

LMFAO!!!
            POllywag.........and some

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Because both of these PBC fighters tried to fight cherry picks, and it backfired. Dumbass
              Neither Fury, Ortiz nor Breazeale was a cherry-pick. AJ fought Breazeale for 7 or 8 rounds. The problem is you don't know jack**** about boxing. Fake fans like you say you want the best to fight the best, then when he does, you don't even have the IQ to appreciate what you've seen. The story of Wilder/Fury II was not that Wilder was a bum. The story was that Fury made adjustments in and out of the ring. First the trainer, then the style. And it worked beautifully. Now the question is, can Wilder make adjustments? He failed the first one by not firing his trainer. And you have failed boxing 101 and I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                Neither Fury, Ortiz nor Breazeale was a cherry-pick. AJ fought Breazeale for 7 or 8 rounds. The problem is you don't know jack**** about boxing. Fake fans like you say you want the best to fight the best, then when he does, you don't even have the IQ to appreciate what you've seen. The story of Wilder/Fury II was not that Wilder was a bum. The story was that Fury made adjustments in and out of the ring. First the trainer, then the style. And it worked beautifully. Now the question is, can Wilder make adjustments? He failed the first one by not firing his trainer. And you have failed boxing 101 and I'm done with you.
                You idiotic boxing fans act like Wilder has only been boxing for 2 years hahahah. Hey dumbasss, he fought bums for years and avoided the Klitschkos, Haye, Povetkin, Pulev, Parker, AJ, Whyte and the rest of the best heavyweights out there. Ortiz has never beaten anyone good, ever. Fury has a resume that is just as bad as Wilder’s but now you guys are making him seem like he’s unbeatable which is laughable. And yes, if there is a chance to fight for all the belts and you go fight a guy that has been beaten, for a lot less, its a duck, dumbasss

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Wow. Was a big fan of Helenius back in the day, but didn't see this upset happening. Respect to Robert.
                  I always felt that Helenius had alot potential back in the day. It was during that stretch where he KO'd Atilla Levin, Samuel Peter and Sergei Liakhovich that I thought he might make a run.

After that gift decision against Chisora he seemed to disappear until Duhaupas KO'd him. I know he dealt with alot of injuries...When he KO'd Teper I thought maybe he salvaged something but then proceeded to get stopped by Washington.

Helenius never really panned out like I thought he might but he could always crack pretty hard. Shopworn as he is now, I guess he still can crack hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I had mentioned something similar in a different thread. Helenius would be a nice step up for Ajagba but I'm not sure his team wants Efe in with someone that has that height and has power like Helenius. I think Ajagba wins that fight but there is some inherent danger because Helenius is willing to punch when there are punches coming at him.

My guess is Kiladze doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Helenius and he had Efe hurt pretty bad. Maybe someone like Dawejko, Wach or Ustinov would be a nice match for Ajagba. Someone who is durable and can go rounds without much threat to catch him and hurt him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

My guess is Kiladze doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Helenius and he had Efe hurt pretty bad. Maybe someone like Dawejko, Wach or Ustinov would be a nice match for Ajagba. Someone who is durable and can go rounds without much threat to catch him and hurt him.
                      But Ajagba must face a puncher to find out what he really is. He can`t keep fighting walking punching bags. Even Dubois fights a huge puncher in Joyce next.

Comment

Working...
                      X