No announcement yet.

Mr heart hurts and my weed spirit has been damaged.. my $300 Roor bong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Because all I ever did was hustle and nothing was handed to me. Ive worked like a dog to get to where i am at and the job is even harder now that im a boss. It doesnt get any easier.

I sacrifice my mental health and time in order to keep the ball rolling for all those keep that count on me.

Why do you smoke so much, my wife asks the same. And I always tell her the same thing.

All I do is make money and I have no time for myself. Hey I work Saturdays too. Cant I at least get a fkin ******* and some weed?

Deep tissue Massage and weed is how I escape to serenity.

Fuk purity. I love to be in a haze.. as long as Im productive, that’s all that matters. Im what you call a functional pothead.

Im a connoisseur and weed is a hobby. It’s a lifestyle.

Idk I used to smoke weed so much in my teens and early 20’s. Pothead, slanging pounds etc. etc. But I just grew out of it and now it never does anything for me. Nothing at all, just makes me really quiet and think too much. I stopped the “high laughter” back in my late teens. I trip out when people still smoke past their early 20’s.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Idk I used to smoke weed so much in my teens and early 20’s. Pothead, slanging pounds etc. etc. But I just grew out of it and now it never does anything for me. Nothing at all, just makes me really quiet and think too much. I stopped the “high laughter” back in my late teens. I trip out when people still smoke past their early 20’s.
      Ive been smoking since middle school and Im 38.. have been smoking nonstop and I still love it.

Of course there were bunch of fazes that I went through from alcohol to weed, then weed to alcohol but at the end, i always go back to the herbs.

I stopped drinking cold turkey so now im all about the weed now. I love it.

A buddy of mine is growing the best OG ever under soil and it’s almost ready for harvest.

Im getting butterflies 🦋

Comment

Ive been smoking since middle school and Im 38.. have been smoking nonstop and I still love it.

Of course there were bunch of fazes that I went through from alcohol to weed, then weed to alcohol but at the end, i always go back to the herbs.

I stopped drinking cold turkey so now im all about the weed now. I love it.

A buddy of mine is growing the best OG ever under soil and it’s almost ready for harvest.

Im getting butterflies 🦋
        What does it do for you tho?

When I was young I loved to smoke weed cause it would make me laugh nonstop.

Then After awhile now all I get is anxiety off of it and it doesn’t do anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
          What does it do for you tho?

When I was young I loved to smoke weed cause it would make me laugh nonstop.

Then After awhile now all I get is anxiety off of it and it doesn’t do anything for me.
          It really doesnt have much special effects on me but I think of it as a healthier tobacco. It sort of relaxes me and helps me chill out. It’s good for R&D too.

Im hyperactive and paranoid type so Weed is good although it doesnt do much for those conditions.

It’s for my sanity. I think too much and have to use my brain overtime. Weed helps me rest my mind.

Being faded is the only time when Im not dead serious and hot headed.

Comment

Fuk this sht. I called everything off and Im not fkin working this week.
            Im not doing sht until my bong is straightened out.
            Hahahahahaha fuking hell isit that bad man.

Comment

Three hundred for a bong? WHat a business.

Comment

Originally posted by James09 View Post
                Three hundred for a bong? WHat a business.
                It’s not some ghetto bong from Venice beach. It’s a custom Roor bruhs made in Germany and it took a month to arrive. It’s like the AMG of bongs.

https://roor.de/little-sista-green-p-167.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Hahahahahaha fuking hell isit that bad man.
                  It is.. i was going to punch a hole through a wall but my other three year old came running down to see what’s going on so I had to chill. But Im not completely over her and I need a couple of days to cool down. Time heals everything.

Im off till Sunday and im going to the woods for some soul searching.

It’s not just the bong. Things have been boiling inside of me and the broken bong was the last draw.

Comment

It really doesnt have much special effects on me but I think of it as a healthier tobacco. It sort of relaxes me and helps me chill out. It’s good for R&D too.

Im hyperactive and paranoid type so Weed is good although it doesnt do much for those conditions.

It’s for my sanity. I think too much and have to use my brain overtime. Weed helps me rest my mind.

Being faded is the only time when Im not dead serious and hot headed.

Crazy I’m exact opposite.
                    Smoking weed makes me start thinking wayyyy too much and get all deep inside my head and anti social. That’s why I don’t do it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X