Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte To Hearn: How About Doing What's Right, Getting My Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adotd View Post
    Probably the same reason why Wilder didn't sign any contracts. Lack of confidence.
    Yep. Same reason whyte ran from all those mandatory eliminators, and running from parker rematch.

I think he's ducked almost the entire top 10 now

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Whyte needs to realize this is way bigger than him. Fury/Joshua will be a massive fight... perhaps the biggest in boxing ever. Or at least in the top 5 ever. Whyte will get his shot, he just has to wait it out some more. Give him a top 5 fighter and put him on the Fury/Wilder or Fury/Joshua card. A good payday at chief support of a huge event should quiet him down for a bit. Then give him a title shot after the dust clears between the 3 biggest names. He has improved with nearly every fight, and will win vs Wilder... but doubtful vs Fury and/or Joshua.
      He got dropped by midget nobody rivas, and almost died fighting dinosaur wach. What u tarkin bout fool

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Whyte needs to realize this is way bigger than him. Fury/Joshua will be a massive fight... perhaps the biggest in boxing ever. Or at least in the top 5 ever. Whyte will get his shot, he just has to wait it out some more. Give him a top 5 fighter and put him on the Fury/Wilder or Fury/Joshua card. A good payday at chief support of a huge event should quiet him down for a bit. Then give him a title shot after the dust clears between the 3 biggest names. He has improved with nearly every fight, and will win vs Wilder... but doubtful vs Fury and/or Joshua.

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        He got dropped by midget nobody rivas, and almost died fighting dinosaur wach. What u tarkin bout fool
        Like I said, he beats most top guys... not ALL of them. I have confidence he'll make a good showing for himself. And it's fine if you disagree. I don't care.

Comment

Whyte should be kissing Eddies feet for putting him in fights that built his brand and for standing by him when he recently pissed hot. The fight everyone wants is undisputed, not some silly mando

Comment

I thought Whyte should have taken the Joshua fight but anyone who supported Wilder "betting on himself" can't criticise Whyte for doing the same thing.
            His idea was to bring the WBC belt to the Joshua fight for a bigger slice of the pie and given Wilder's weaknesses regarding pressure and left hooks you can't say it was a bad one.
            He was in those Klitschko camps and saw what went down.

Comment

Who the **** wants to see an AJ/Whyte rematch before AJ/Fury?

However, as things currently stand Whyte probably deserves to be first in line for a shot at the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                Who the **** wants to see an AJ/Whyte rematch before AJ/Fury?

However, as things currently stand Whyte probably deserves to be first in line for a shot at the winner.
                A good summary.

Comment

Ain’t no way in hell hearn is gonna push for a fury/whyte fight. There is money in it but nowhere near the money he can get with a fury/AJ fight at this point. So whyte sit yo azz down and hush. I hope wilder comes back but if he lose the third fight his career is prob done

Comment

Whyte is delusional, nobody would take preference in seeing Fury destroy him over an Undisputed title match up v AJ. He can face the winner of that.

Comment

Whyte is starting to get annoying.

If he actually beat a top fighter CONVINCINGLY then there would be less to complain about.

Most of his fights he goes life and death with his opponent - not a great look in terms of credibilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X