No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter FAVORS Fury to Win By KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
    Fury was no doubt juiced to the gills with a 50lb advantage in the first fight. I don’t think he can KO Wilder but we shall see.
    after juicing to the gills and I had the body of Fury I would ask for my money back

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      after juicing to the gills and I had the body of Fury I would ask for my money back
      All peds don’t build muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
        All peds don’t build muscle.
        One would have thought that Big Baby and Dillian Whyte's failures would have convinced people of this by now.

Comment

the absolute worst poster strikes again wit more bullsht

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            the absolute worst poster strikes again wit more bullsht
            Lol. LDBC are garbage. I’m glad to have contributed in exposing those thug life casual fans run race card themes on YouTube surrounding boxing. Funny innit

Comment

You took this out of context lol

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                Lol. LDBC are garbage. I’m glad to have contributed in exposing those thug life casual fans run race card themes on YouTube surrounding boxing. Funny innit
                I don't even watch the LDBC like that, its gotten a bit watered down but its entertaining at times... its you that's infatuated with them, whatever they are doing is working because you promote them daily, then you stalk me around thinking I'm 78sportstv... how big of a loser are you man? anyway.... another misleading thread.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  I don't even watch the LDBC like that, its gotten a bit watered down but its entertaining at times... its you that's infatuated with them, whatever they are doing is working because you promote them daily, then you stalk me around thinking I'm 78sportstv... how big of a loser are you man? anyway.... another misleading thread.
                  Don’t feel lonely. I rarely tag you anymore. Lol. You’re the one been replying to me. I don’t post daily LDBC vids. But I do like slandering LDBC abbreviations in random posts because indeed they are ghetto thugs that only hustle race cards. Good for them if they have a following that enjoys that, but that brand been exposed. There’s a reason why they don’t even promote LDBC as much anymore. Now its “Trill Boxing Talk” and the Jabba 78 didn’t even want to include his image on that radio show anymore because so many fans of Crawford and others turned against them. 78 knows he went too far with that and that there’s a bunch of anti LDBC videos from African Americans exposing the LDBC.

I told everyone, they’re just bad for boxing. You cant run that race card theme trying to be the offspring of Dontaes Boxing Nation. IT gets tiring.
                  Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 02-18-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    Don’t feel lonely. I rarely tag you anymore. Lol. You’re the one been replying to me. I don’t post daily LDBC vids. But I do like slandering LDBC abbreviations in random posts because indeed they are ghetto thugs that only hustle race cards. Good for them if they have a following that enjoys that, but that brand been exposed. There’s a reason why they don’t even promote LDBC as much anymore. Now its “Trill Boxing Talk” and the Jabba 78 didn’t even want to include his image on that radio show anymore because so many fans of Crawford and others turned against them. 78 knows he went too far with that and that there’s a bunch of anti LDBC videos from African Americans exposing the LDBC.

I told everyone, they’re just bad for boxing. You cant run that race card theme trying to be the offspring of Dontaes Boxing Nation. IT gets tiring.
                    it does get old but I do understand some of what they talk about, either way its just men on the internet talking boxing and giving opinions. I think you should relax a bit and stop letting them bother you so much its really affecting you as a person.

Comment

Out of context title. Yeah of course Fury by KO more likely that Wilder decision and the odds reflect that. +500 Fury KO, +1000 Wilder decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X