Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can say Joshua has a glass chin all you want...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I probably have a far better perspective than you as I was at Wilder-Fury and have also watched all 4 men live several times so have a very educated perspective of how hard they hit. Have you? If not maybe you should come back when you have.

It’s just pure delusion, I’m not one to say AJ has a glass jaw but he’s definitely vulnerable as the Ruiz fight unquestionably proves that. To say that Wlad KD was harder than the Wilder KD is uneducated and just completely foolish.
    I don't care if you seen them live

Break it down for me. Why do you think Wilder KD was harder than wlad's?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I don't care if you seen them live

Break it down for me. Why do you think Wilder KD was harder than wlad's?
      So I have a far more credible perspective than you. Glad we cleared that up.

Comment

No you don't. 'I was there' means **** all if you can't break down why you think one KD was harder than the other. Thousands of casuals were there as well. And I'd bet the good portion of them would say it's because Fury fell hard on the canvas. Which is cute. But laughable if you know anything about boxing.

Were you at the Wlad/Joshua fight?

Comment

Exactly

Klitschko threw a perfect shot, Wilder didn't fully connect

I would understand why people are so outraged if Wlad was some pillow fisted guy but we're talking about one of the hardest punchers of all time who could KO any of the current top guys. A puncher that is more proven than Wilder
          Yeah its a hard concept to grasp for most..... I agree Wilder didn't fully connect on that right hand.

Also when Fury got up he was perfectly steady on his feet, when people regain consciousness or get up from being seriously hurt they don't regain balance that quickly. Like others have pointed out he was far more hurt against Cunningham because you saw it in his legs. Wilder landed a left hook shortly after and Fury didn't lose his legs at all.

That KD looked far worse than it actually was and the whole Undertaker thing blew it out of proportion.

There's a genuine discussion to be had but people just want to resort to insults because someone disagrees with their view.... "I seen'em live doe".

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Wilder's shots landed on Fury were bigger....
            Wilders shots were not against a resistance or planted target ,they were going with momentum even if they landed solid with Fury off balance ,Fury was already off base level and leaning or going down when Wilder scored the knockdown blow ,the second one Fury road with the shot but not by choice he was just going down in that direction from left hook that also landed .

You cannot say Wilders shots were harder when we all know both Wlad and Wilder hit harder with straight level shots , fanboy .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-16-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

You’re a re.tard who makes up stuff like being at fights as though it gives you a better view and more notoriety in your opinions ,you dummy .

Comment

No you don't. 'I was there' means **** all if you can't break down why you think one KD was harder than the other. Thousands of casuals were there as well. And I'd bet the good portion of them would say it's because Fury fell hard on the canvas. Which is cute. But laughable if you know anything about boxing.

Were you at the Wlad/Joshua fight?
                I clearly have a better perspective than you... have you ever watched any of them four in the flesh? I’ve seen them all at least twice.

There was clearly more velocity and force behind the Wilder right hand. If that shot landed on Fury’s chin he’d have been completely unconscious.

The fact that you’re suggesting Fury “wasn’t much hurt” just proves you’re a troll.

I’m done with this troll...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  You’re a re.tard who makes up stuff like being at fights as though it gives you a better view and more notoriety in your opinions ,you dummy .
                  I make things up😂😂

You claimed you sparred Yuri Vaulin and beat a Wilder opponent in a street fight.

Get a life you senile old fool.

Comment

I clearly have a better perspective than you... have you ever watched any of them four in the flesh? I’ve seen them all at least twice.

There was clearly more velocity and force behind the Wilder right hand. If that shot landed on Fury’s chin he’d have been completely unconscious.

The fact that you’re suggesting Fury “wasn’t much hurt” just proves you’re a troll.

I’m done with this troll...
                    Technology has hard time measuring punching power, but this guy can do it from the crowd (probably very far away) in a noisy arena.

Comment

I make things up����

You claimed you sparred Yuri Vaulin and beat a Wilder opponent in a street fight.

Get a life you senile old fool.
                      Id break your jaw that's REAL to . youre a dummy and id smash you but you got that that by now, see you and a few others on here I dont mind telling the forum what id do ,that's how irritating you are . . lol

Comment

Working...
                      X