Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Proof That Any Fight Can Be Made In Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then wilder vs Ortiz 1 should a been stopped when deontay was looking like Bambi on ice getting flogged up and down for over 40 seconds if that was wilder hitting some unknown it would a been stopped. Or the fact he got an extra minutes rest by the doctor so my man needs to stop throwing stones out his glass house.

Comment

Nope, you fought Fury when Fury was coming off trash performances and 2 year cokehead depression, you thought you could have an EZ KO reel in a cokehead fury and got lost 10 rounds for it. Wilder didn't fight Fury because you wanted to fight the best, he fought Fury because he thought he was shot and be easy.

Comment

Translation: any fight can be made if its on our (Al, Shelly) terms

Comment

It wasn't that hard to make this fight because Fury didn't have a belt and Wilder needed a big name with little threat to build his profile.

Worked a treat - boosted both of their commerical profiles massively.

Comment

Fights get made when both fighters want it, BOTH!

By now we should’ve had AJ vs both Fury/Wilder already at least twice but Hearns loves to take the piss and keep all the spoils to himself and give AJ 35% which is why until now he wouldn’t give them 50% cuz he didn’t want those fights for AJ and cuz AJ don’t have the confidence he 100% beat both!

Wilder and Fury are fighting not once but twice because BOTH want the fight and are okay with a 50/50 split!

Comment

Thanks to Frank Warren, Bob and Al are working again. We'll see how long that lasts. Al has worked with Hearn (Ruiz x 2), Warren, and Arum (Fury II), in less than 6 months! His fighters have headlined shows on ESPN and DAZN. Salute to Mr. Haymon! I'd probably be petty as f@ck by now!

Comment

LOL, its proof that Fury v Wilder can be made. We all already know any fight can be made it just needs both sides to want it. Seeing as this is supposed to be a dig at Anthony Joshua we may as well acknowledge that its Joshua that has been the one sending all the offers and Wilder refusing the offers and i havnt been seeing any offers coming back from Wilder. Just talk of only caring about his belt, I WILL NEVER FIGHT ANTHONY JOSHUA, I can fill my calendar with in house fights for the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  LOL, its proof that Fury v Wilder can be made. We all already know any fight can be made it just needs both sides to want it. Seeing as this is supposed to be a dig at Anthony Joshua we may as well acknowledge that its Joshua that has been the one sending all the offers and Wilder refusing the offers and i havnt been seeing any offers coming back from Wilder. Just talk of only caring about his belt, I WILL NEVER FIGHT ANTHONY JOSHUA, I can fill my calendar with in house fights for the next 2 years.
                  You didn't see any offer for Charlo from ODH for Canelo yet you believed every word ODH said. You should do the same with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Apart from
                    Wilder vs Vitali Klitschko
                    Wilder vs Vald klitschko
                    Wilder vs Martin
                    Wilder vs Parker
                    Wilder vs Whyte
                    Wilder vs Joshua ........................

Basically anything Al allows and nothing else.

Honestly, Fury 2 vs Wilder is a good fight but I notice he had to have home advantage twice.

Thats where the money is B side Brit...dont you listen to your god Eddie

To put Puzzyfruit fight in UK is causing a huge loss in $$$$

In America both guys will make over 25 million

Comment

Can Wilder or Fury go one day without mentioning, talking about or taking a shot at AJ? Just one day??? We get it, you two clowns are having a rematch that won't be packed and it won't sell well on PPV. Meanwhile they are fighting over who gets to put on the AJ vs Pulev fight in the UK. Straight bidding wars haha. After ducking 120 million and unification, Wilder should never say AJ'S name again.

Comment

Working...
                      X