No announcement yet.

Would Manny vs. Porter be a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    Considering the were long time sparring partners, I dunno. Manny knows his tendencies (then again so does Porter).

I take that back, yes that would be a good fight BUT It doesn't benefit Pac since Porter is coming off of L's.
    Manny has fought a few people coming off L's already, nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      not interested but since porter just fought spence and the spence fans are now holding porter to a higher standard than where he was before so because of this, i dont mind seeing pac vs porter because i know this will be an easy fight for manny.

my choices in order is spence, danny, porter, mikey. i hope mikey doesnt get the fight. out of all the names being mention, i dislike mikey the most.
      Not true. Porter has always been a tough fight for anyone before the Errol fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
        Manny beats Porter UD.
        Won’t have as much trouble as Spence. Easy one to call.
        Bullshet, it'll be Jeff Horn all over again

Comment

Frankly I don't want to see it. At this point any fight could be one too many for Manny, and if he is going to get beat, I'd rather it not be in a roughhouse fashion with headbutts and manhandling going on all fight long.

Comment

Originally posted by Wurider View Post
            What do you all think about this fight if it was made? I personally find this to be more appealing than Manny vs Danny Garcia, or even Mikey Garcia. I think that there styles would make for a great one. i would give the edge to Manny though.
            - -No, they're friends and former sparmates and Porter in his prime.

Both have better bouts to attend to.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              pacfans... insisting that Manny would win... " easy "...

you guys must have forgotten what happened in the Horn fight

Porter > Horn... in EVERY department

they picked Thurman for a reason

low-volume... low-pressure... coming off injury/inactivity

that does not describe Shawn Porter
              so you saying the only way porter wins is by robbery? lol shows how confidence you are... and porter fight nothing like horn. porter and horn are both wild fighters but their approach is completely different!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Not true. Porter has always been a tough fight for anyone before the Errol fight.
                bruh,, before spence fought porter, nobody was giving porter any respect!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  bruh,, before spence fought porter, nobody was giving porter any respect!
                  Porter always has respect he never puts in a dull fight, he probably brings too much physicality for Manny at this stage, I think it would be an all action fight , Manny probably doesnt want an all action pressure fight atm.

Danny Garcia will be the one, he is the easiest of the name fighters and on the slide, a perfect meal for Manny.

Comment

A great fight. And of all the WWs Porter has the best chance to beat Manny.

Comment

It would be a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X