No announcement yet.

Call Me A Conspiracy Nut, But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Me A Conspiracy Nut, But...

...Would anyone be surprised if the government was secretly watching you? I'm talking, watching you to the point where they have small, possibly undetectable secret audio/video recorders inside your satellite box or something so that they can quite literally spy on you?

I still dread the day 50 to 100 years from now where technology will become so advanced that they will literally be able to read your minds. There will be zero privacy period.

Shout out to the NSA

Thanks Obama

Comment

You mean like they have been doing with lap-tops, web-cam, smart T.V.'s, ect.? This is old news....

Comment

FB does that already! Next time you agree to download an app, look at all of the control it has over you. It can at anytime, turn on your mic, locate you, turn on your camera, read your text conversations, look at your history and many other things.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          ...Would anyone be surprised if the government was secretly watching you? I'm talking, watching you to the point where they have small, possibly undetectable secret audio/video recorders inside your satellite box or something so that they can quite literally spy on you?

I still dread the day 50 to 100 years from now where technology will become so advanced that they will literally be able to read your minds. There will be zero privacy period.

Don't worry son, You are not, And never will be of any importance for your government to waste their time and spy on you.........so relax and keep collecting empty bottles and beer cans for cash!.

Comment

Isn't the population over three billion? It's kind of unfathomable to think the government is watching everyone.

Comment

I just dont see myself as being important enough for 1 to monitor. I believe the Govt does stalk people just not an average Joe like me.

Comment

Oh they are. Whenever I jack off I ask the nsa if they like what they see and just do general nsa dirty talk in hopes of going viral with my pretty dong when all the nsa tapes get leaked in 5, 10 or 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I just dont see myself as being important enough for 1 to monitor. I believe the Govt does stalk people just not an average Joe like me.
                  Yeah this is true. Unless you are searching how to make a bomb or something like that theu probably don't care.

Or kiddie ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    Isn't the population over three billion? It's kind of unfathomable to think the government is watching everyone.
                    6 billion.

And of course they can't watch everyone at one time, but that doesn't mean they can't plant bugs and then enable themselves to access whoever's house at random time just because they feel like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X