Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damm bet he went soft quickkkkkkkkkk.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      So this guy attacked a man having sex with a bike that he stole.

Very classy.

Comment

If I was there I would attackes the man who hit him with the bike. It's there's nothing wrong with having sex in public.

Comment

This is a tough one. I'm pro sex but I'm against attacking people with bikes. I'll have to meet with my advisors and get back to you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            This is a tough one. I'm pro sex but I'm against attacking people with bikes. I'll have to meet with my advisors and get back to you on this.
            lol... i really wonder what these people were on to think that was a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Al Haymon is torn. The attacker is black, but he also has a tranny fetish that involves outdoor sex escapades. He won't know who to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                Punchr "if I ain't fukn nobody is"

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  lol... i really wonder what these people were on to think that was a good idea.
                  A powerful and addicting drug called love

Comment

I would've beaten off instead of beating the man

Comment

The timing and technique on the overhand bike smash was something it has to be said.

And whilst it is a bit off to see people banging in public unless it is at a closed venue when everyone there wants to see, I'd imagine you'd get all sorts going to that little park but most would probably just walk past and tell someone they saw 2 folks banging in the park.

Always sort of startled that there are people like this out there ready to go all in with the violence at the drop of a hat especially as that man banging wasn't violent. I find that more distasteful then some people banging in public. Even if you were with your kid you'd just lie to them and say the two people were wrestling and swiftly walk past.

The bike smasher is the kind of guy that kills someone in a road rage incident. Dude needs sedating
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-25-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X