No announcement yet.

30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The first time in recent years that I went 30 days without a drink was in April of 2013 and it was awful. These days I can easily go 30 days without a drink unless its summer.
    The last time I abstained from alcohol for a long duration was back when Mayweather fought Marquez. I remember going to a bar to watch the PPV and not drinking.

I love beer too much to give it up for 30 days. I have no problem drinking less but not total abstinence.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      The last time I abstained from alcohol for a long duration was back when Mayweather fought Marquez. I remember going to a bar to watch the PPV and not drinking.

I love beer too much to give it up for 30 days. I have no problem drinking less but not total abstinence.
      Perhaps I shouldn't drink like an arsehole every time I get a taste of alcohol.

Comment

I quit drinking for 30 days and it ended up turning into 4 years now. Lol

I quit boxingscene for over a year.

The hardest one for me was completely ditching sugar for 30 days. That was tough for me as I have a bit of a sweet tooth.

Not drinking alcohol was tough the first week but once I established a new routine, I was fine. I loved drinking beer but I don't think I will ever drink again. I just don't have room for it in my current lifestyle.

Comment

So far I haven't consumed any alcohol for 7 days and I've been practicing yoga every night and morning. I feel clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
            So far I haven't consumed any alcohol for 7 days and I've been practicing yoga every night and morning. I feel clean.
            Good work, Trig! I want to get into yoga but, for some reason or another, I haven't

Comment

Beginning day one, again

Comment

For 30 days well more than 30 days now i have been doing hundreds of push ups a day.

Every day.

Amazing results

My shirts have never been so filled out and i dont think i have had as a wide chest and a pumped chest like this in a long time.

About 6 days a week

200+ push ups

Comment

Here is a great idea for a 30 day challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Good work, Trig! I want to get into yoga but, for some reason or another, I haven't
                    Check this Yoga Studio app. I think it's a couple of bucks but I promise you it's worth every penny.

https://appsto.re/us/gg31H.i

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Everybody comment on this dudes page let's blow up his notifications for 30 days straight haha

Who's in?
                      It didn't work. I'm back like cooked crack

Comment

Working...
                      X