Andrade
      Daneil Jacobs

All working with Victor Conte.
      Victor who?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Victor who?

Comment

Damn looking damn good - I'd say he weighs anywhere from 176(80kg)-190 in this video - I'd wager closer to 176ish / LHW. Can't forget Andrade is a natural light middleweight moving up to MW very recently, he is tall, but his frame isn't what I'd describe as being 'big', nor 'small', just average sized frame.

What I'm more eager to know is if Andrade is going to change up stylistically at MW now that he has extra muscle and strength.

Really hoping he pulls through and beats BJS, I can't stand the guy. Gun to head though I have a bad feeling BJS is going to outclass him in a shutout, basically a worst case scenario

Comment

I criticized Andrade a lot for his inactivity, but I hope he whoops Saunders.

A motivated and focused Andrade is not someone to take lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Damn looking damn good - I'd say he weighs anywhere from 176(80kg)-190 in this video - I'd wager closer to 176ish / LHW. Can't forget Andrade is a natural light middleweight moving up to MW very recently, he is tall, but his frame isn't what I'd describe as being 'big', nor 'small', just average sized frame.

What I'm more eager to know is if Andrade is going to change up stylistically at MW now that he has extra muscle and strength.

Really hoping he pulls through and beats BJS, I can't stand the guy. Gun to head though I have a bad feeling BJS is going to outclass him in a shutout, basically a worst case scenario
              No one can outclass Andrade bruh. Only way to do that is to knock him out if you go full twelve rounds you're going through hell and back to win the fight.

Guy is slick AF and he is very active for such a kind of fighter. Usually guys like that have a low output but Demetrius throws A LOT of punches he doesn't pot shot he throws combinations and he has great stamina too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                No one can outclass Andrade bruh. Only way to do that is to knock him out if you go full twelve rounds you're going through hell and back to win the fight.

Guy is slick AF and he is very active for such a kind of fighter. Usually guys like that have a low output but Demetrius throws A LOT of punches he doesn't pot shot he throws combinations and he has great stamina too.
                It's one of these very rare fights for me when I actively dislike a fighter so much I want to see them punished, and knowing my luck the opposite will happen.

Comment

I'm hoping Andrade humbles Saunders

Comment

Andrade is better than Andy Lee and Saunders-Lee was very very competitive, that said BJS has clearly improved since then. Andrade too me is still an enigma, looks great most of the time but then gets a SD against an unknown. We'll see what kind of Andrade shows up.

Comment

This is a great fight. Two dark horses of the Middleweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X