Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    This whole post is a f.ucking lie

HBO was swinging off Canelos nuts the whole fight and the same way they swung off Oscars
    You must be deaf, dumb, and blind if you believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADGZ View Post
      No He didn't! But he did seem to nullify sustained attacks and avoid the power punch BUT so did GGG (yes I know GGG was Outlanded in the power punch department). look it was a close fight (both were) and the drama, actually the b*tching n pissin is amongst the fanboys and casuals...but that's what makes boxing boxing right? lol

You say Golovkin didn't do **** yet he Outlanded Canelo in both fights yes they were Jabs but hmmmm didn't those jabs leave the nastiest gash I've ever seen on Canelo and also stop him from connecting multiple combos throughout both fights?

Canelo did better than what most boxing fanatics thought he would and GGG showed he is human ! Know this tho...they both A Class fighters.... but one fighter has a longer career ahead of him due to age. Give credit and respect to both why because they proved it in the ring! now let's see Charlo BJS and all other top contenders give it a go!

Golovkin could not get his game going in EITHER fight vs Canelo

first Canelo out-boxed him, then Canelo walked him down and beat him up

Canelo did exactly what he wanted to do 2x

not Golovkin

which is why folks are calling him Jabkin

this is not the amateurs..... who won the exchanges and who controlled the fight, is more important than who landed something that could technically be described as a punch

professional boxing judges know this

they obviously ruled for Canelo's effective aggression and clean hard punching while he backed Golovkin up..... over Golovkin jabbing to keep Canelo off him

it is amusing that after the 1st fight most Golovkin fans were saying that Canelo used too much movement, and you cannot win a fight like that..... you have to be aggressive and go forward lol

but now pitty-patting is cool with you guys ?

imo, a better man is now running around with Golovkin's titles..... and you can only use the "he old doe" excuse for Golovkin, if you did not pick him to win

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
        This is insane. How can one call a fight that was THAT close a robbery. It was a close fight in a sport where JUDGING is subjective.
        Boxing scoring is OBJECTIVE. You're just on the outside looking in, you don't know jack shít about it you just repeat what other people say like a parakeet. What the fùck is wrong with you casuals? Learn the sport.

It wasn't close. GGG won convincingly and you can win a close fight convincingly.

There are two kinds of people that think Canelo won: the hater and the fanboy. If you're a true fan of Boxing, GGG won it's simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Lampley is telling the truth.

Fact is G could beat the living H out of Canelo and in Vegas he will ALWAYS Lose the decision.

I was amazed at all who gave him the fight. I was looking at it in terms of a close fight in Vegas. G soundly whipped Canelo in the first fight and was awarded a draw! So what then could one EXPECT if the 2nd was closer????!!!! G was not going to get the decision!

We Live in the Day when RIGHT IS WRONG AND WRONG IS RIGHT.

Those basteereds just kill d the legacy of a great fighter.

you gave a munter prediction in a post full of rubbish about chicken-chaser's..... but then your guy jumped on his bike

shhhhh now

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
            The problem GGG has is that he's been too dangerous in his prime to get those big names. He was avoided by at least 3 HOF fighters. We know he shd have got the nod in at least one Canelo fight, a guy in his prime. Is he isnt an ATG then neither is Canelo frankly

nah, that is bullshht

Golovkin could have taken those fights anytime he wanted

anyone else would have

all he had to do is be a man of his word, back up his big mouth, and negotiate on weight with a little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR

dude, nobody is listening to that bullshlt anymore..... it's old

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
              Boxing scoring is OBJECTIVE. You're just on the outside looking in, you don't know jack shít about it you just repeat what other people say like a parakeet. What the fùck is wrong with you casuals? Learn the sport.

It wasn't close. GGG won convincingly and you can win a close fight convincingly.

There are two kinds of people that think Canelo won: the hater and the fanboy. If you're a true fan of Boxing, GGG won it's simple.

I hear Golovkin's girl tweeted that she likes guys with red hair

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I hear Golovkin's girl tweeted that she likes guys with red hair

Disclaimer: I am NOT a GGG fan.

Why are you replying to everyone in this thread? Haters gonna hate, give me one more so I can put you on ignore. I've been doing this for a while now, I weed the ******s out regularly. You really hosted 2 pics to reply to me, what a tool lmao. You're a desperate lil fella arentcha? Need us to fill that bottomless void :gay:.

Comment

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                  Disclaimer: I am NOT a GGG fan.

Why are you replying to everyone in this thread? Haters gonna hate, give me one more so I can put you on ignore. I've been doing this for a while now, I weed the ******s out regularly. You really hosted 2 pics to reply to me, what a tool lmao. You're a desperate lil fella arentcha? Need us to fill that bottomless void :gay:.

the guy who YOU think won convincingly has.....

1) no titles
                  2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
                  3) no signature win on his resume'
                  4) no pride
                  5) egg on his face
                  6) lumps on his face

just saying.....

I also weed out the ******s

Golovkin did nothing " convincingly " in that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    the guy who YOU think won convincingly has.....

1) no titles
                    2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
                    3) no signature win on his resume'
                    4) no pride
                    5) egg on his face
                    6) lumps on his face

just saying.....

I also weed out the ******s

Golovkin did nothing " convincingly " in that fight

GET FÙCKING BLOCKED TARD

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Lampley Be Like...

"Big right hand by Golovkin!!!"
                      "NO That Landed Jim...Oh Good Shot From Canelo" -Roy Jones Jr

"Ok Jim I Have It 5-0 For GGG, Not sure Why But I Just Like GGG" -Harold Lederman
                      Fixed that for you

Comment

Working...
                      X