Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Keys Do You Have On Your Keychain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have that many keys. I got the car, 2 house keys, and a bottle opener.

I always thought having a lot of keys on the ring was a woman thing. Maybe I just think that cuz my moms key ring weighs about 5 pounds.

A lot of times, I'll take my house key off when I go running so I don't get locked out. I live in a condo so the front door locks automatically. I don't want to go running with extra **** in my pocket.

Later in the day if I go out again, I'll forget about putting the house key back on the ring and I'll get locked out. Then I'll have to break into my own home.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I don't have that many keys. I got the car, 2 house keys, and a bottle opener.

I always thought having a lot of keys on the ring was a woman thing. Maybe I just think that cuz my moms key ring weighs about 5 pounds.

A lot of times, I'll take my house key off when I go running so I don't get locked out. I live in a condo so the front door locks automatically. I don't want to go running with extra **** in my pocket.

Later in the day if I go out again, I'll forget about putting the house key back on the ring and I'll get locked out. Then I'll have to break into my own home.
      I never pictured it as a woman thing, although you may have a point. I pictured a lot of keys being a security guard thing. That probably stems from a movie where the security guard twirls a huge chain over and over while walking the perimeter, playing it up Barney Fife-style.

Comment

Another reason why i dont overload my key chain is because it’s bad for your car ignition...

I aint no fkin janitor. I dont need to carry loads of keys. Im not a broad either.

I do have many keys but i keep them in the car. Only keys i keep on me are car , office, and home neatly stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          The only key I have that matters is the key to Derranged 's mom's house.
          Your tiny pi-pi would be able to pick the lock but it can't reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I never pictured it as a woman thing, although you may have a point. I pictured a lot of keys being a security guard thing. That probably stems from a movie where the security guard twirls a huge chain over and over while walking the perimeter, playing it up Barney Fife-style.
            I'm a security guard. There is no shortage of keys around here. And yes. I have been called Barney Fife.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I'm a security guard. There is no shortage of keys around here. And yes. I have been called Barney Fife.

Excellent, man! I'm sure there are many keys. And hey, Barney Fife is the man. Five Emmys in a row, homey. Fife was the swinging meat on TV for years.

Comment

Working...
              X