No announcement yet.

Religion of peace doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
    70% of how many muslims that were asked? give us more figures how many muslims in total were asked?
    I'm not sure those figures are accurate tbh, the following seems legit enough:

Poll of 1,000 Muslims in Britain for BBC Radio 4 Today

* More than two in five (46%) feel that being a Muslim in Britain is difficult due to prejudice against Islam.

* Almost all Muslims living in Britain feel a loyalty to the country (95%). Just 6% say they feel a disloyalty.

* Nine in ten (93%) British Muslims believe that Muslims in Britain should always obey British laws.

* One in four (27%) British Muslims say they have some sympathy for the motives behind the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

* However, two thirds (68%) say acts of violence against those who publish images of the Prophet can never be justified while a quarter (24%) disagree.

* Muslim women are more likely than men to feel unsafe in Britain.

* One in nine (11%) British Muslims feel sympathetic towards people who want to fight against western interests while 85% do not.

* Half (49%) believe Muslim clerics preaching that violence against the west can be justified are out of touch with mainstream Muslim opinion, while 45% disagree.
    Most of the feedback is not too concerning, but the part in bold is pretty worrying.

Fwiw I sympathise with the regular British, American & French Muslims who have to read all the vitriol directed towards their religion but the reason for that is the extremists, everyone needs to unite against them (no ifs, ands, buts).
    Last edited by Weebler I; 11-18-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I know emotions are running high but seriously, a small group of irresponsible fans does not represent their country, tbh....

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        That's just ****ed up Turkish fans chanting alahu akbar during the moments of silence during a soccer game today Greece vs Turkey
        http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/17/fa...y-match-video/
        B-bb-but they're not muslims, doe! Islam is peace! Real muslims, doe!

SMH...

This implies there is a large group of ******s who will never be terrorists themselves, but they support, and sympathize with violent jihadist.

It's not just "less than 1%" who are extreme. My guess is about 80 percent share the same ideology as jihadists, and believe/support them.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I'm not sure those figures are accurate tbh, the following seems legit enough:

1000 muslims asked out of nearly 2 million muslims isnt really much of a realistic poll is it mate ?

this is more accurate too be honest...
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxf5ksKI4c

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post

It's not just "less than 1%" who are extreme. My guess is about 80 percent share the same ideology as jihadists, and believe/support them.
            your guess isnt a fact mate, sorry youre a ****ing moron who makes **** up..

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
              your guess isnt a fact mate, sorry youre a ****ing moron who makes **** up..
              I never said it was a fact...

However, it is a fact that Islam is a violent, dastardly religion, that has no place in Europe. And a large number of ******s exist that don't deserve feet.

When Charles Martel, beat the dog shyt out of the Muslims, and kicked their asses outta EUrope - it should have stayed out.

But they can't stay in their filthy little rat holes, and Europeans are too nice for their own good.

Comment

Why do you think it's so easy for little Israel to pwn the muslim rats?

Smarter, fiercer, better technology...

hahah it's gonna be great reading about all the drone strikes, and bomb attacks over the next few months in their **** holes they call countries.

LOL and seeing all the rats trying to escape into Europe, but being turned away... Hopefully they try to get violent, and get put down.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
                  I never said it was a fact...

However, it is a fact that Islam is a violent, dastardly religion, that has no place in Europe. And a large number of ******s exist that don't deserve feet.

When Charles Martel, beat the dog shyt out of the Muslims, and kicked their asses outta EUrope - it should have stayed out.

But they can't stay in their filthy little rat holes, and Europeans are too nice for their own good.
                  i know its not a fact its just a ****ing guess but u make out as if your guess is somehow accurate with your 80% LOL tosser

youre a fan of charles martel huh??

then i am sure you know history and know very well at the battle of poitiers, the muslims got defeated because they accumulated so much gold while fighting the french knights that they gave up on fighting and ****ed off back to andulacia and thats why they lost that particular battle.

Comment

I think some Muslims are good,but the ones who blow people up and shoot people are bad. That is just my personal opinion. You might disagree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I think some Muslims are good,but the ones who blow people up and shoot people are bad. That is just my personal opinion. You might disagree with me.
                      Wow, what an intellectual nugget this post is

Comment

Working...
                      X