No announcement yet.

So How Do I Help My Friend Bros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    hey buddy thanks for your message. i guess it helps to know there are other good guys out there in the similar shoes trying to help friends in the same boat. i'm glad your buddy at least works part time in a hospital though. that shows that he's stable and social enough to work in such an environment right? on the other hand my buddy works in graphic design. so basically his managers tell him what to design and he completes their projects so he never really interacts with people outside of his manager telling him what to do. he also works crazy long hours sometimes 24 hour days when a deadlines due.

this may be another reason why his weight never improves he works crazy long hours and is always sitting in front of a computer. i never really saw him chow down and over eat? but i think secretly he eats a lot while he's alone due to all the stress from work and just the anxiety of being socially awkward outside of his circle of friends? i don't know.

your buddy who works in the hospital could possibly obtain more certifications and become like a MA or a lab tech perhaps to improve his income? I guess the point I'm trying to make is at least he is working and has a job in a good stable environment not like in sales where its commission based and they lay off the weaker producers and such.

But yeah i totally feel you on giving up. I pretty much give up every 2 to 3 years and when he turned 21, 25, 30, 35, 38 I came down hard on him again and again. Before he turned 40 he gave me like a warning saying if its gonna be like this and all you are going to do is talk to me about improving my situation then I'm not going to want to talk to you anymore. So in a way he was warning me to lay off him from the pep talks and such but I just care about him too much and yea i guess now he's intentionally avoiding me now that he's 40???

How old is your buddy these days?
    He's 36, your buddy felt a bit uncomfortable when you tried to advice him, even got defensive, meaning he kinda knows your right, but since he doesn't want to change his ways he doesn't wanna hear about it. You could always try a passive approach like "Me and the buds gonna shoot some hoops, think you can come along? We're 1 man down etc etc"

A good hobby could help him, doesn't have to be sports-related, like playing drums, guitar or something similar, you burn a lot of calories while playing an instrument. Although there has to be a sport he's very into, maybe you can lure him into it somehow.

As for my friend, I'd near insulted him so hard for being the way he is, but it makes me even more sad for him because he doesn't complain, he doesn't mind that I'm nearly treating him like ****, he just doesn't care for anything at all, doesn't care about whats going on the news, doesn't care about his looks, about getting a better outcome out of life, I've even almost begged him to come out with me to hang in the mall and stuff, I've told him I'd buy him new clothes but nope, he isn't coming out of his room for anything, I can't do anything else for him, he can live his way and I would be intruding if I keep trying to change him. I told my other friend who also worries for him that maybe he's a genius, he doesn't have a worry in this world and is the happiest of all three.

I have a lot going on at the moment, Lord willing I might start my Master's this next year after I take some classes to qualify for it. I'm scared as hell, but I refuse to be a conformist, he can do it but I wanna aim higher if I can

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      Good Molly is MDMA, you n00b. But good advice none the less Blanca.

Or LSD. LSD works wonders, get him like a white girl with dreadlocks to hang out and supply the lucy.
      85% of Molly contains no traces of MDMA. So, I suggested getting the real thing instead of that crap. Try to keep up beta-cuck lmao

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        85% of Molly contains no traces of MDMA. So, I suggested getting the real thing instead of that crap. Try to keep up beta-cuck lmao
        And your stats for this? C'mon Blanca... Milwaukee/Chicago area has some of the cleanest molly/rollers in the nations. You can look it up for yourself, but im sure the death of Gordie Howe has you all shook up..

Sure, a lot of people sell test chems as molly but a lot of ecstasy is really cut anyways.

Easiest solution is to get a test kit, Rudyo always tests drugs (besides weed of course) for myself and customers Blanca come at the king best not miss...
        Last edited by Rudyo; 06-12-2016, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          And your stats for this? C'mon Blanca... Milwaukee/Chicago area has some of the cleanest molly/rollers in the nations. You can look it up for yourself, but im sure the death of Gordie Howe has you all shook up..

Sure, a lot of people sell test chems as molly but a lot of ecstasy is really cut anyways.

Easiest solution is to get a test kit, Rudyo always tests drugs (besides weed of course) for myself and customers Blanca come at the king best not miss...
          the true beta-cucks of the world, the DEA.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health...gs-molly-drug/

LMAO@gordie howe

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            the true beta-cucks of the world, the DEA.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health...gs-molly-drug/

LMAO@gordie howe
            I do not buy that, I mean sure a lot are cut but there's no way that only 13% is only MDMA. I used to uhhhh know someone who used to sell that, and with a test kit THEY (this is a pure fictional story ) would usually find that MDMA is really watered down esecially in printed rolls. But most of the molly, SOMEONE experienced coudl range from 22-94% up here. However, some peple do try to sell mephadrone, crank or other stuff.

The thing that makes people get jipped all the time is buying stuff that is completely shake, most legit MDMA all has little shards not like coke sized powder.

Another good way to not know how to buy bad Heroin either

Comment

right right but the thing is again he's avoiding all contact with me this year. every time i call or text or if he knows ill be at the same spot he'll dodge me as if he knows inevitably I'm have that sit down with him again. we were supposed to meet up at my buddy fight party for canelo vs khan and he found out i was going to be there thinking i was still out of town for work and when he found i was gonna be there he stopped answering my phone and my boys phone who was throwing the party. its like almost he doesn't want to see or talk to me until he gets a girl story to share with me??? I don't man very bizarre behavior?

I think it might be time for you to accept that he'll never change and you might just have to accept him for who he is if you want to continue the friendship.

You sound like a real friend, but bringing up the topic of women will just drive him further away. Not saying he or your friendship is a lost cause, I just think he may be a lost cause when it comes to women. You can't force him to change if he makes no effort and shows no interest.

Just be there for him, drink some beers, play video games or whatever. Maybe even try to bring the women subject some other time, but try to win back his trust and make him comfortable around you again should be your main focus.

Comment

Hey bros so since its a UD that friend #1 is worth helping and not a lost cause as friend #2 as you all voted: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=660668

I want to know how to help him out?

So the backstory is he's a really good friend, great guy. Really nice, too nice. He's the guy who never wins, who never gets the girl cause the saying, "Nice guys finish last or not at all".

He's in his late 30's already. Still lives at home with his parents. His parents baby the hell out of him like they still treat/view him like he's a kid, pampering him and not really forcing him to move out and really grow up.

He does work hard though and has a good job as a graphic designer, so he actually makes good money and you factor in he doesn't have to pay rent, mortgage, bills and all of the other things that drains our bank accounts. So if he's smart with his money he must have a ton saved up by now.

He's a really good friend, very loyal dependable but I think thats part of his downfall too since most use him to just be that friendzone friend. He needs to really just start looking out for "Number One" cause times running out he's in his late 30's.

He's never had a girlfriend before, never really been on a real date. So he's never been laid, the legit way at least. Never actually kissed a girl either well passionately/romantically.

He looks like Seth Rogen but at his fattest like in the movie Knocked Up. I know thats not exactly the best looking guy but hey chicks still love Seth Rogen and he's a big movie star right?

I've tried everything from the high school years(spitting at girls at the mall), clubs, bars, road trips, concerts, vegas, inviting him and being his wingman, but nothing has worked. He keeps "claiming" that he's in no rush to meet a girl or date a girl. But WTF he's in his late 30's and 40's right around the corner!

For those claiming that he's gay thats not the deal for he loves porrrn, goes to all the poorn conventions gets collectibles, takes pics, autographs. he is like my other friend drops a whole paycheck at the VIP section of strip clubs. It's pretty apparent that he prefers to go to places where hot chicks are paid to be nice to him and he knows theres little to no chance of rejection or them ending up dissing him? So theres some major confidence, insecurity issues, experience issues going on there.

He doesn't hit the bars, parties, clubs scene never was really into that due to his fear of rejection. He's more of a comicon, wondercon, guy.

Out of our close circle of friends he is like 3 of last remaining friends who are not married. The other 2 are me and my other boy. My other boy is getting married over Memorial Weekend, and me ill even probably finally retire from the game next year once i get my career back on track which seems to be looking good at this point at least.

I guess i feel that he will truly be really screwed once we all get married or shacked up or whatever and he is still on his own like that. Most if not all of our friends have given up on him and written him off as a lost cause. But here even in boxingscene i see you all voted him to be in better shape than that other prick by Unanimous Decision so i figured its worth a last final attempt to help the friend out right?

So how do I help this friend?
                Honestly, your friend is a queerosexual and you might be too. I think yall boff have a secret love for each other or sumfin

Comment

Working...
                X